NOTE: The AT-AMS-HW2 is no longer available for purchase. The recommended alternative product is the AT-VGW-HW-3 Velocity System gateway for AV asset management, plus AV control and room scheduling.
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful resource for AV integrators, facility AV/IT system administrators, and tech managers to configure, monitor, and service multiple Atlona products from a web browser. AMS enables centralized organization and management of Atlona devices and system installations throughout a facility or residence. Additionally, AMS greatly reduces integration time and serves as a convenient portal for helpdesk support. Comprehensive features include automatic network device discovery, multi-device configuration and management, firmware update automation and management, notifications and alerts, event logging, and more.
The AT-AMS-HW2 is a compact server appliance for AMS that easily installs into a rack or any other discreet location. Setup is fast and easy – no software installation or configuration procedure necessary.
AMS is also available as a free software application (AT-AMS-SW).
More information about AMS is available through this introduction and overview.
Simple Support & Maintenance
AMS was designed to dramatically reduce system deployment time – especially for larger applications. System support and maintenance are simplified by allowing dealers and IT managers to oversee every Atlona device being deployed, and configure them individually or as a group, all from a central location.
The Atlona Management System GUI leverages the user-friendly interaction and navigation elements from the Velocity Control System. For OmniStream AV over IP systems, AMS also features an intuitive user interface for video, audio, control, and data virtual routing that’s powerful, flexible, and very easy to use.
The AMS-HW2 device is built with key features to both take advantage of now, and prepare for future enhancements:
- Dual network ports allow you to keep AV and control routing on a private network, while providing for forthcoming cloud-based functionality.
- Support for more devices advances the comprehensive management of the AMS system, by integrating with more Atlona products than ever before.
- Upgraded, robust hardware designed to handle installations with a large number of devices while ensuring fast system performance.
Scalable Remote Management
AMS is ideal for use in multi-device AV installations, and is scalable to any size installation. Remote management capabilities of AMS enable AV technicians and other staff members to manage, operate, and maintain AV systems anywhere on the network through a standard web browser. AMS auto-detects installed Atlona devices and allows the user to back up and retrieve device configurations, copy the configuration of one Atlona device to identical devices, and perform firmware upgrades – all remotely without having to connect physically into a system. AMS also allows a technician to configure Atlona devices offline, and push configurations once the devices are online.
Please refer to this table below for detailed information on Atlona product compatibility with AMS.
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Dedicated server appliance
- Compact – easily installs into a rack or any other discreet location
- Quick setup – obtain IP address by connecting to a display
- Access from a web browser
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure
- Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility, building, enterprise, or residence
- Access anywhere on the network from a web browser
- Simplify Atlona device configuration, deployment, and management with the interactions, flow, and visual elements of a web or mobile app GUI
- Automatically discovers Atlona devices on the network and adds them to the system configuration
- Organize Atlona device installations by room, floor, building, and site or campus
- Back up device configurations, duplicate configurations to identical Atlona products on the network, and restore configurations when devices are replaced
- Pre-configure Atlona devices prior to on-site installation and commissioning
- Manage firmware updates including the ability the push to multiple devices at once, and schedule updates at a convenient date and time
- Create role-based accounts for integrator, client, and AV/IT staff members, each with clearly defined access privileges
- Continuous system monitoring – quickly assess system and device status
- Also available as a free software application
- Supports industry-standard, secure data communications through HTTP/2, HTTPS, and WebSockets with TLS and AES-128 encryption
- Features IEEE 802.1x which meets IT authentication requirements for improved network security