Velocity 2.0: AV control, asset management, and room scheduling
The Atlona Velocity™ System is an innovative AV control platform that brings together a unique set of capabilities resulting in easy system scalability and a low cost of ownership. Velocity’s IP-based system architecture allows a single, networked processor to serve multiple AV systems simultaneously, leading to overall AV system control efficiency. Velocity also saves valuable time with the ability to configure control systems in minutes, and quickly make system modifications free of extensive programming.
NEW for 2020! In addition to AV control, Velocity serves as an integrated server for room scheduling touch panels, including the new
AT-VSP-800 scheduling touch panel, as well as centrally deploying and managing a network of Atlona AV devices.
- NEW! IP-based platform for AV control, plus room scheduling and AV asset management
- NEW! Use Velocity touch panels for user control, or use BYOD mobile devices at no extra cost
- NEW! Room scheduling server for Velocity touch panels (G Suite™ and Microsoft® Office 365™)
- NEW! AT-VSP-800 8” scheduling touch panels that include bezel LED lighting for both room scheduling and AV control
- NEW! Includes Velocity Cloud Lite for off-site configuration, monitoring, and servicing AV control systems and scheduling panels
- NEW! Atlona Management System (AMS) for centrally configuring, deploying, and managing Atlona AV devices
- Low cost of ownership from a single, networked processor serving multiple room systems
- Configure, deploy, and modify control systems in minutes – no programming necessary
New features and products for the Velocity System are Now Available!
Take a Closer Look
Save time with easy configuration.
Conﬁgure control systems in minutes with simple, intuitive navigation and menu selections.Learn More
Serve multiple AV systems from a single processor, simplifying integration and lowering your costs.Learn More
Fully customizable control interface.
Velocity makes it easy to create a simple, yet elegant and powerful UI.Learn more
Room scheduling built-in.
In addition to AV control, the Velocity System is a room scheduling server for Velocity touch panels.Learn More
Touch panels or BYOD.
Control AV systems with high performance touch panels or a user’s mobile device.Learn More
Velocity enables AV system integration into Cisco and Zoom meeting spaces with video conferencing.Learn More
System redundancy for peace of mind.
Add a second processor for redundancy and built-in disaster recovery.Learn More
Remote servicing from the cloud.
Every Velocity System includes Velocity Cloud Lite monitoring and management.Learn More
AV asset management.
Atlona Management System (AMS) for centrally configuring and deploying AV devices.Learn More
Velocity System Gateways
At the heart of every Velocity System is the gateway, a server that provides the processing to serve multiple rooms of AV control, plus room scheduling panels. Each gateway also includes the Atlona Management System (AMS) for configuring and servicing Atlona switchers and other AV devices, as well as Velocity Cloud Lite remote management and the unlimited use of BYOD mobile devices for AV control.
The VGW-HW is a hardware gateway, available in 3 different room capacity configurations to suit your AV integration requirements. Velocity is the only platform that lets you serve multiple rooms of AV control from one processor.
* A room can include AV control, room scheduling, or both. For example, with the AT-VGW-HW-10 there can be a total of 6 rooms with AV control only, 4 rooms for control and scheduling, and 16 rooms with scheduling only.
** Total available IP device capacity for AV system control, room scheduling, and AV asset management.
Also available is the AT-VGW-SW software gateway, for installation on standard IT server infrastructure. It delivers up to 20 rooms with AV system control, with additional rooms available through a simple license (AT-VRL-SW).
* A room can include AV control, room scheduling, or both. For example, with the AT-VGW-SW there can be a total of 12 rooms with AV control only, 8 rooms for control and scheduling, and 32 rooms with scheduling only.
Total available IP device capacity for AV system control, room scheduling, and AV asset management is dependent on server hardware.
Velocity System: From Simple to Advanced Applications
Velocity System Elements
IP-based server gateways for AV control, room scheduling, and asset management. They’re available as a server appliance, or can be hosted on standard IT server infrastructure.
The Velocity System includes converters for IP control commands to IR, RS-232, and relay / sensor. Add as many converters as needed for your installation.