The Education Technology VIP Program is built to serve AV and IT professionals in the K-12 and higher education communities. Membership is complimentary and provides front row access to elite Atlona benefits, resources, and services. The qualification process is easy, just complete the online form at the bottom of this page.
In addition to our standard, award winning 10-year warranty, as an EdTech VIP, you and your institution will have access to the following exclusive offerings:
- Increase your knowledge of AV and Atlona solutions with free access to online and live training events
- Preferred pricing for educational institutions
- Earn credits that can be redeemed for gear, events, services, and more
- Draw on the expertise of our support engineers to help design a solution for any application requirement
Direct Technical Support
- Direct access to Atlona technical support via phone, chat or email at no charge, available 7 days a week
- Review Atlona equipment in your environment
Upgrade & Trade-in
- Exclusive promotions for staying current with the latest AV technology
Direct Advanced Replacement
- Minimize downtime with direct access to replacement equipment
- Dedicated website for education products, collateral, pricing, and resources
Education Webinars and Videos
EdTech VIP Program Overview
Roger Takacs reviews the benefits packed in Atlona’sprogram built to serve AV and IT professionals in K-12 and higher education communities.
Velocity in Higher Education
Justin Kennedy discusses key features of the Velocity control platform as well as configuration and maintenance advantages for education customers.
Classroom as a Studio
Roger Takacs examines how changing technology and teaching methods are driving the transformation of classrooms as well as details of the CARES Act.
We hold your privacy in the highest regard and will not share your information with any third-parties. Should you have any concerns regarding your contact information, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.