The company attracts progressive, agile and entrepreneurial leaders that have strong business acumen combined with a customer centric orientation. Atlona offers a fast paced, and creative environment where employees around the world can grow and evolve to keep up with the speed of technological advancements continually reshaping the industry. Committed to changing the world, Atlona offers its employees a culture where they can pursue their professional and personal interests and love what they do.
Atlona is seeking trailblazers and out of the box thinkers. Our employees are shaping the world of tomorrow, and driving innovation. We invite you to explore the job opportunities available at Atlona.
Atlona is an EEO Employer
To protect the interests of all parties, Atlona/Panduit will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate, or third-party vendors who have signed a formal agreement with Atlona/Panduit. Any recruiting/search firm interested in a relationship with Atlona/Panduit should contact Human Resources at email@example.com PRIOR to reaching out to any Atlona or Panduit employee or manager.
North America Job Postings
Apply Directly to Atlona
Software QA Engineer (Ref: 100) (San Jose, California)
- Develop test plans, scenarios, procedures, test platforms and tools;
- Work closely with engineering to test and debug product features;
- Be a point of escalation for technical issues from technical support department;
- Document Software defects, using bug tracking tool, and report defects to software developers;
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems;
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes;
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks;
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality;
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness;
- Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
Tools: Biamp TesiraFORTE Software, Extron Global Configurator Professional Software, Extron GUI Designer Software, Crestron Toolbox Software, Professional Wi-Fi Gear – Ekahau Pro Software, Wireshark, MobaXterm.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related.
Minimum experience: Two (2) years.
Employer will perform background checks, motor vehicle checks and reference checks. Two (2) years of experience must include two (2) years of experience in Biamp TesiraFORTE Software, Extron Global Configurator Professional Software, Extron GUI Designer Software, Crestron Toolbox Software, Professional Wi-Fi Gear – Ekahau Pro Software, Wireshark, MobaXterm.
Job Site: San Jose, CA. Please send resumes referencing the aforementioned job title and reference number to Atlona, Inc., 70 Daggett Dr., San Jose, CA 95134 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for Software QA Engineer (Ref:100)
Escalation & QA Engineer (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Support partners and dealers in development of Atlona AV and AV over IP Systems.
- Residence expert, provide escalation support and back up person for the support team.
- Perform QA and IO tests on golden samples for enhancements/upgrades to existing products
- Contact customers for general escalation support from Tier1/2, Provide pertinent data to progress the case up to case resolution of Atlona’s multi-range AV products, and clearly document those processes in the CRM system.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and cross-functional skills Strong planning, multi-tasking and organizational skills Must be able to quickly learn a broad array of technologies and apply knowledge to real-world problems High degree of customer-focused sensitivity towards both internal and external customers and partners
- Identify and prioritize issues based on severity level of customer issues oral communication skills
Job Description: You’ve been working with Networked AV and AV systems for a few years or maybe for many years, long enough that you can put the pieces together blindfolded and with one hand tied behind your back. Okay, so we know that’s not really possible. But you are a mid-level or senior AV System Engineer who knows AV control systems inside and out. You’ve been a road warrior, and now you’re eager for better work/life balance, helping customers with your knowledge of design, installation, troubleshooting, and presentation. You are the ideal candidate for one of Atlona’s Escalation / QA roles, since we are looking for experienced and advanced engineer to provide support to our growing list of clients.
What You’ll Do: Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, EMEA, you will enjoy working at our new facility with its open floor plan, abundant parking and easy access to public transportation. Your mission as an Escalation/QA Engineer will be to delight our customers with your amazing service and your knowledge of our products and systems.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years as a Professional AV System designer – required, more is a plus
- CTS-D certification is a definite PLUS, preferably CTS General and an additional CTS Specialist certification
- Networking knowledge at CCENT/CCNA level, a certification is a definite PLUS
- Experience with CRM and/or trouble ticketing systems
- Experience with Linux and any scripting language
- Experience with AES67, Dante networks setup and troubleshooting
- Detail-oriented, team player with superb written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and growing start-up environment
- Knowledge of HDMI, EDID, RS-232, IR, cabling (TP, UTP), TCP/IP.
Fluent in English (oral and written), at least one other language, more language(s) advantage
Job Site: Franfurt, Germany. Please send resumes referencing the aforementioned job title to email@example.com.Apply for Escalation & QA Engineer