The company attracts progressive, agile and entrepreneurial leaders that have strong business acumen combined with a customer centric orientation. Atlona offers a fast paced, and creative environment where employees around the world can grow and evolve to keep up with the speed of technological advancements continually reshaping the industry. Committed to changing the world, Atlona offers its employees a culture where they can pursue their professional and personal interests and love what they do.
Atlona is seeking trailblazers and out of the box thinkers. Our employees are shaping the world of tomorrow, and driving innovation. We invite you to explore the job opportunities available at Atlona.
Atlona is an EEO Employer
To protect the interests of all parties, Atlona/Panduit will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate, or third-party vendors who have signed a formal agreement with Atlona/Panduit. Any recruiting/search firm interested in a relationship with Atlona/Panduit should contact Human Resources at email@example.com PRIOR to reaching out to any Atlona or Panduit employee or manager.
North America Job Postings
EMEA Job Postings
Channel Account Manager / Junior Regional Sales Manager (1 open position in Italy, 1 open position in Spain)
- Manages all client communication
- New Business Development responsibility for territory requires individual to identify and open new partnerships.
- Responsible for quarterly sales quota and accurate forecasting for the territory and account base.
- Works closely with the customer to maintain a continuous knowledge of customer needs in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities.
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the company.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Providing regular input on all account activity, including status, call reports and opportunities report on a weekly basis.
- The AV CAM role develops partnerships with selected Partners, that show tangible and professional Value Added and measurable returns.
- The profile will also scout new potential channel partners, through selective approach, with the goal to onboard the best and committed players.
- Embraces and represents the company vision and the strategy, in line with the internal policies, rules and terms at defined operating conditions.
- Works with internal marketing team for planning activities (events, translations and collaterals) and partner marketing department to secure the brand visibility with aligned communications.
- Networks with Panduit organization at different management and operating levels to amplify the collaboration, expanding mutual introduction in the IT and AV markets
- Locally develops strategic partnerships with complementary AV vendors to complete the technological proposal and differentiating the proposition vs the competition .
- Acts also as a source of leads, to be shared with the company, with Panduit, with strategic and channel partners and keeping tracking of them.
- Engages with distributors and strategic partners, also to influence large projects specifications and programs, supporting the day-to-day business, fully collaborating with the management, marketing, pricing, customer experience and technical departments, securing high level of communication with other strategic teams, part of the Business Units, as also and together the BDMs and the Named Account specialists. When needed, engages and assists also end-users or tier-2 channel partners.
- Collaborates also with the Panduit CAM, to mutually benefit from the information shared and from the unified channel strategy
- Consistent reporting and updates via customer relationship management (CRM/ERP) software.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Job Description: The primary responsibility of the role is to consolidate and develop a channel ecosystem, facilitating the commercial interactions among the partners, supporting the commercial plans and the business growth.
Acting as main point of contact between the distribution and the company management, the incumbent shall be responsible to support and expand the business returns, through structured and harmonized plans, having already acquired or being ready to get the basic AV applications knowledge in selected markets and operating environments, constantly expanding own expertise and skills through periodical updates and focused trainings.
What You’ll Do: Responsibilities include achieving assigned sales quotas together with customer goals, as well as developing business and proposals for presentation to customers, coordinating account resources with representatives from marketing, pre and post sales engineering, and development. Particular care and attention need to be dedicated to the relationship with the channel (distributors, resellers, system integrators) which act on Atlona’s behalf and promote Atlona in their respective markets.
Reporting to the Business Director, the role also requires to execute and implement at local level the Partner program, dedicated to Authorized Distributor and Channel Partners.
- Hungry, sales driven
- Proficient with, excel, outlook, Power Point, Word and other standard programs.
- Experienced in selling Audio Video equipment in the Commercial channel, Residential channel is a plus. Well networked in this industry.
- Fluent Italian and English additional languages are advantage.
- CTS certification or knowledge of integration and system design equivalent is a plus.
- Knowledge of IT/AV Distribution business dynamics.
- Excellent communicator capable of building relationships and communicating effectively
- Ability to travel within the country and abroad..
- Strong motivation for sales; diligent attitude in reaching sales objective,
- Self-starter who is able to successfully work both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly energetic personality who enjoys working in a growing team atmosphere and a good attitude towards working in a highly dynamic work environment.
Escalation & QA Engineer (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Support partners and dealers in development of Atlona AV and AV over IP Systems.
- Residence expert, provide escalation support and back up person for the support team.
- Perform QA and IO tests on golden samples for enhancements/upgrades to existing products
- Contact customers for general escalation support from Tier1/2, Provide pertinent data to progress the case up to case resolution of Atlona’s multi-range AV products, and clearly document those processes in the CRM system.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and cross-functional skills Strong planning, multi-tasking and organizational skills Must be able to quickly learn a broad array of technologies and apply knowledge to real-world problems High degree of customer-focused sensitivity towards both internal and external customers and partners
- Identify and prioritize issues based on severity level of customer issues oral communication skills
Job Description: You’ve been working with Networked AV and AV systems for a few years or maybe for many years, long enough that you can put the pieces together blindfolded and with one hand tied behind your back. Okay, so we know that’s not really possible. But you are a mid-level or senior AV System Engineer who knows AV control systems inside and out. You’ve been a road warrior, and now you’re eager for better work/life balance, helping customers with your knowledge of design, installation, troubleshooting, and presentation. You are the ideal candidate for one of Atlona’s Escalation / QA roles, since we are looking for experienced and advanced engineer to provide support to our growing list of clients.
What You’ll Do: Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, EMEA, you will enjoy working at our new facility with its open floor plan, abundant parking and easy access to public transportation. Your mission as an Escalation/QA Engineer will be to delight our customers with your amazing service and your knowledge of our products and systems.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years as a Professional AV System designer – required, more is a plus
- CTS-D certification is a definite PLUS, preferably CTS General and an additional CTS Specialist certification
- Networking knowledge at CCENT/CCNA level, a certification is a definite PLUS
- Experience with CRM and/or trouble ticketing systems
- Experience with Linux and any scripting language
- Experience with AES67, Dante networks setup and troubleshooting
- Detail-oriented, team player with superb written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and growing start-up environment
- Knowledge of HDMI, EDID, RS-232, IR, cabling (TP, UTP), TCP/IP.
Fluent in English (oral and written), at least one other language, more language(s) advantage
Job Site: Franfurt, Germany. Please send resumes referencing the aforementioned job title to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for Escalation & QA Engineer Apply for Escalation & QA Engineer on LinkedIn