The company attracts progressive, agile and entrepreneurial leaders that have strong business acumen combined with a customer centric orientation. Atlona offers a fast paced, and creative environment where employees around the world can grow and evolve to keep up with the speed of technological advancements continually reshaping the industry. Committed to changing the world, Atlona offers its employees a culture where they can pursue their professional and personal interests and love what they do.
Atlona is seeking trailblazers and out of the box thinkers. Our employees are shaping the world of tomorrow, and driving innovation. We invite you to explore the job opportunities available at Atlona.
Atlona is an EEO Employer
To protect the interests of all parties, Atlona/Panduit will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate, or third-party vendors who have signed a formal agreement with Atlona/Panduit. Any recruiting/search firm interested in a relationship with Atlona/Panduit should contact Human Resources at email@example.com PRIOR to reaching out to any Atlona or Panduit employee or manager.
North America Job Postings
There are currently no open positions in North America
EMEA Job Postings
Position Sales Manager DACH Region / Germany South & Austria
Location: Germany Home office Frankfurt or to the south
Builds, maintains, supports and develops the relationships with Distribution Partners, Consultants and our dealer base across the DACH Region (Germany south & Austria)
Serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for continued growth in the region and is responsible for both the strategy and the development of sales in the assigned territory.
Particular care and attention needs to be dedicated to the relationship with the channel (distributors, resellers, system integrators) which act on Panduit Atlona’s behalf and promote Panduit Atlona in their respective markets. The Sales Manager will be responsible to support and grow these partnerships and find new partners where appropriate.
- Manages all client communication, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Creates new Business Development opportunities for the territory and identifies and opens new partnerships.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, with support where required.
- Achieves quarterly sales quota and accurate forecasting for the territory and account base.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new and existing clients.
- Approves Change Orders and invoices and is responsible to facilitate in payment collection process.
- Educates customers and partners on technology, products, company policies and processes.
- Maintains a continuous knowledge of customer needs in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed and profitability requirements are met.
- Pursues opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Communicates the client’s goals and represents the client’s interests to the company.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and company, to provide strong company representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understands company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Provides regular input on all account activity, including status, call reports and opportunities report on a weekly basis.
- Provides sales/product training, motivation and leadership to base of customers and 3rd party sales reps and their sales teams.
- Manages, motivates and provides guidance and training to outside sales resources.
- Reports and updates via customer relationship management (CRM/ERP) software.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Hungry, sales driven, salesmanship
- Significant proven track record selling Audio Video equipment in the Commercial channel, Residential channel experience a plus. Well networked in this industry.
- Fluent in German and English additional languages are advantage.
- CTS certification or knowledge of integration and system design equivalent.
- Highly technical with current technology and methods of video transport.
- Ability to teach and motivate large groups or a one-on-one presentation.
- BA/BS in marketing or business management preferred.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management and Customer Service.
- Excellent communicator capable of building relationships and communicating effectively with every level in the organization through outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel greater than 50% of the time.
- Strong motivation for sales; aggressive and diligent attitude in reaching sales objective, ability to develop go to market plans, market knowledge and understanding the customers’ needs. Proven closing skills and meeting sales goals.
- Self-starter who is able to successfully work both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly energetic personality who enjoys working in a growing team atmosphere and a good attitude towards working in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Proficient with Windows operating system, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word and other standard MS programs.