Hardware Gateway for AV Control and Management plus Room Scheduling
The Atlona AT-VGW-HW-3, AT-VGW-HW-10, and AT-VGW-HW-20 are Atlona Velocity™ server gateways for AV system control, plus room scheduling and AV asset management. These gateways feature a compact enclosure that easily installs into a rack. With a simple network connection and web browser access, an integrator, tech manager, or technician can quickly begin configuration and deployment of AV control systems, room scheduling touch panels, and AV devices such as matrix switchers. Velocity VGW-HW server gateways support industry-standard, secure data communications, and feature dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for isolating an AV device LAN from a facility or corporate network. An innovative, network-based system architecture allows full redundancy and failover with two gateways in operation, maximizing AV system reliability while preventing downtime in mission-critical applications.
Velocity Firmware – Release Information
Velocity AV System Control
The VGW-HW-3, VGW-HW-10, and VGW-HW-20 server gateways deliver 3, 10, or 20 rooms of AV control, respectively. Velocity offers comprehensive system control for Atlona as well as third-party AV devices. User AV system control is available from Velocity touch panels, as well as user mobile devices and web browsers without the need to purchase additional licensing. Velocity features a highly intuitive, GUI-based configuration platform, designed for quick, efficient deployment of AV control systems for multiple rooms.
Supports Velocity Premier Services – Remote Gateway (AT-VPS-RG) for remote configuration, management, and control over the internet. Remote access to the gateway creates an opportunity to provide enhanced support and customer service by allowing system and device configuration, troubleshooting, credential and firmware updates, and more from any device with a browser and internet connection.TRY RISK FREE.
Velocity Room Scheduling
In addition to AV system control, VGW-HW gateways can serve up to 6, 20, or 40 rooms for meeting or event scheduling. Velocity offers a powerful yet intuitive room scheduling platform that’s easy to install and configure for integrators, and simple to access for meeting participants. It offers a refined, user-friendly touch panel GUI for viewing meeting room availability status, browsing for available rooms, scheduling a meeting or event time, extending meetings as necessary, and initiating ad hoc meetings. Velocity room scheduling is compatible with Google Workspace™, Microsoft® Office 365™, Exchange, and Astra Schedule.
For additional user convenience, the room scheduling system can be configured with a control system to automatically trigger AV functions and macros whenever a meeting begins or ends.
All VGW-HW server gateways include Velocity Device Manager, a powerful system integration resource for configuring and managing Atlona devices over a network. It helps streamline AV configurations by letting users discover, set up, and commission Atlona IP-controllable products. After the products are deployed, Velocity Device Manager provides continual system monitoring and the ability to manage firmware and credential updates.
High IP Device Capacity for AV Control, Management, and Room Scheduling
VGW-HW gateways deliver high performance processing for IP-connected AV systems throughout multiple rooms, plus numerous room scheduling touch panels, and management for switchers, matrix switchers, networked AV encoders and decoders, and many other AV devices.
* A room can include AV control, room scheduling, or both. For example, with the AT-VGW-HW-10 there can be a total of 6 rooms with AV control only, 4 rooms for control and scheduling, and 16 rooms with scheduling only.
** Total available IP device capacity for AV system control, room scheduling, and management.
- Hardware server gateways for AV system control, room scheduling, and device management
- Access from a web browser for setup and management
- Simplify system or device configuration, deployment, and management with the interactions, flow, and visual elements of a web or mobile app GUI
- Create role-based accounts for integrator, client, and AV/IT staff members, each with clearly defined access privileges
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for isolating a dedicated AV LAN from the facility or corporate network
- Supports industry-standard, secure data communications through HTTP/2, HTTPS, SSH, SFTP, and WebSockets with TLS and AES-128 encryption
- USB 3.0 and USB-C® ports, plus HDMI® and Mini DisplayPort outputs for future expansion
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure
- Includes installation guide, rack mounting brackets, and external universal power supply
- To view the product warranty, use the following link: https://atlona.com/warranty/
Velocity AV system control
- Flexible scalability for integrating one or several AV systems over a network
- Fast, agile, and highly intuitive control system configuration – set up a room AV system in minutes
- Configurations can easily be duplicated across devices, rooms, and sites
- Make control system modifications in just minutes, including AV equipment changes
- Control system redundancy with automatic failover, available via primary and backup VGW-HW processors
- Velocity Command Converters available for IP conversion to RS-232, IR, and relay / sensor; IP to RS-232 available through Atlona AV devices
Velocity Premier Services – Remote Gateway (AT-VPS-RG) for remote configuration
- Remote access to a Velocity gateway allows users to configure and manage AV control systems from virtually anywhere
- Online dashboard provides centralized access for managing multiple gateways
- Cloud backups mean the latest gateway configurations are always available
- BYOD control of the room system over the devices’ Internet connection means direct access to the AV LAN is not needed
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Automatically discovers Atlona devices on the network and adds them to the system configuration
- Pre-configure Atlona devices prior to on-site installation and commissioning
- Organize Atlona device installations by room, floor, building, and site or campus
- Duplicate configurations to identical Atlona products on the network, and restore configurations when devices are replaced
- Continuous system monitoring – quickly assess system and device status
- Manage firmware updates including the ability the push to multiple devices at once, and schedule updates at a convenient date and time
- Manage credential updates including the ability to push a password to multiple devices at once