The Atlona AT-VCC-RS232-KIT is an accessory for the Atlona Velocity Control System that provides conversion between IP and RS-232 control commands. This Velocity Control Converter is very compact and can be placed anywhere a device requires control and is not IP-capable. The VCC-RS232-KIT is remotely powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE), or locally from a USB power source. The primary unit installs onto any surface via a convenient mounting dock. A simple “click” locks it into place for a secure, reliable installation. An RS-232 gender changer is included.
Comprehensive Support of Third-Party AV Products
The Velocity Control System can be integrated with a wide range of sources, displays, DSPs, videoconferencing systems, and many other types of AV equipment. Please refer to this comprehensive database of supported third-party products for detailed information. Devices in the database are ready for immediate integration into a Velocity Control System with just a few mouse clicks. No driver download or installation is necessary.
- Provides conversion between IP and RS-232 control commands for the Velocity Control System
- Compact form factor – inconspicuous and easily concealable
- Easy to set up and configure from the Velocity Control Gateway
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Also can be powered through USB from a nearby USB power source
- Primary unit installs onto any surface via a convenient mounting dock – simple “click” locks device into place
- 5 foot (1.5 meter) RS-232 adapter cable
- Includes gender changer for male DB-9 connector
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty