The Atlona AT-VCC-IR-KIT is an accessory for the Atlona Velocity Control System that provides conversion from IP control commands to IR. This Velocity Control Converter is very compact and can be placed anywhere a device requires control and is not IP-capable. The VCC-IR-KIT is remotely powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE), or locally from a USB power source. The primary unit installs onto any surface via a convenient mounting dock. A simple “click” locks it into place for a secure, reliable installation. The IR adapter module includes three independently addressable 3.5 mm emitter ports, allowing discrete IR control of three different AV devices. One 6 ft. IR emitter cable is included. For more information or to order additional emitters, visit the AT-VCC-IR-EMT product page.
Comprehensive Support of Third-Party AV Products
The Velocity Control System can be integrated with a wide range of sources, displays, DSPs, videoconferencing systems, and many other types of AV equipment. Please refer to this comprehensive database of supported third-party products for detailed information. Devices in the database are ready for immediate integration into a Velocity Control System with just a few mouse clicks. No driver download or installation is necessary.
- Provides conversion between IP and IR control commands for the Velocity Control System
- Compact form factor – inconspicuous and easily concealable
- Easy to set up and configure from the Velocity Gateway
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Also can be powered through USB from a nearby USB power source
- Primary unit installs onto any surface via a convenient mounting dock – simple “click” locks device into place
- Three independently addressable 3.5 mm emitter ports for discrete IR control of three different AV devices
- Includes one 6 ft. AT-VCC-IR-EMT emitter cable, additional emitters available separately
- Includes built-in IR learning and access to extensive IR device code database
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty