The Atlona AT-OME-SW32 is a 3×2 matrix switcher with HDMI® and USB-C inputs, and HDMI outputs. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-SW32 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 at HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The USB-C input is ideal for AV interfacing with Mac®, Chromebook™, and Windows® PCs, as well as smartphones and tablets. Additionally, 4K downscaling to 1080p @ 60, 30, and 24 Hz is available for one of the HDMI outputs when connected to an HD sink. Depending on the intended application, the OME-SW32 can be set to specific switching modes that include mirrored outputs (default), one of the outputs fixed to an input, or unrestricted matrix switching.
Compact, Flexible Matrix Switcher with Integrated AV System Automation
The versatile OME-SW32 is designed for under-table mounting in meeting spaces, to serve applications with side-by-side displays, video conferencing, interfacing with OmniStream networked AV systems, secondary switching into a larger AV system, and more. For additional integration convenience, the OME-SW32 features automatic input selection, automatic display control, balanced audio de-embedding (linked to one of the HDMI inputs), control via TCP/IP and RS-232, and remote management with Atlona Management System (AMS).
Automatic Display Control
The OME-SW32 provides control to a display through IP, RS-232, or CEC*, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the OME-SW32 can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the OME-SW32 forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The OME-SW32 display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, and LG TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
Depending on the selected switching mode, the OME-SW32 automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
- Meeting rooms with dual displays – The OME-SW32 is compact and easily installs under a conference table. The matrixed, dual HDMI outputs can directly feed into two flat-panel displays side-by-side. With the OME-SW32 installed below the table, the available Pocket™ 3H (AT-PKT-3H) provides convenient tabletop AV cable access for easy BYOD connectivity.
- Conference rooms and classrooms – One or more OME-SW32 units can be integrated with a larger AV switcher or matrix switcher.
- Multi-room AV distribution systems – This compact matrix switcher is also ideal for localized switching into or out of a centralized AV distribution system such as OmniStream™.
- Video conferencing system upgrade – The OME-SW32 can provide a cost-effective update to an existing system, adding 4K/60 capability with down-conversion to 1080p for the codec.
3×2 matrix switcher
- USB-C and two HDMI inputs, plus two HDMI outputs
- Immediate compatibility with laptops and tablets with USB-C ports supporting AV*
- No need to provide USB-C to HDMI adapters
- * USB-C port does not support USB data or device powering.
Selectable AV switching modes
- Three selectable switching modes, including mirrored HDMI outputs, matrixed outputs, and a special mode with one input fixed to one of the outputs
- Enables simple configuration and effortless user operation, tailored to the specific AV application
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 @ 60 Hz and Dolby Vision™ @ 60 Hz, as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) for future 60p HDR broadcast services
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0b specification
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
Selectable 4K to 1080p downscaling
- Integrated video processing available on output 1 for down-converting 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz to 1080p
- Ideal for applications with 1080p displays, video conferencing codecs, and other HD sink devices
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP*, RS-232*, or CEC.
- Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays (as supported by the display manufacturer).
- Includes an adjustable lamp cooldown mode to avoid prematurely powering up a projector after shutdown
- * Delivers control to one display.
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation without user intervention
- De-embeds two channel PCM audio from the selected video source on HDMI output 1 to a balanced, analog audio output
- Independent mute control available for embedded two-channel PCM audio with both HDMI outputs
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI or USB-C inputs
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- Automatically reports HDCP compliance status to the source based on the sink device
- HDCP compliance can also be disengaged through AMS or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
- Displays a green splash screen as visual confirmation that protected content is being blocked from transmission to a non-compliant display
Intuitive GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of device settings including network access, input switching, signal processing, display control, HDCP and EDID management, and more
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
TCP/IP and RS-232 control
- Flexible control options for compatibility with the Atlona Velocity™ control system, as well as other third-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
Easy to configure and manage with AMS (Atlona Management System)
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility, building, enterprise, or residence
- Available as a cost-effective server appliance, or a free software download
- Device can be updated in the field via AMS or the web GUI
- USB port also available for firmware updates
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and input selection status information
Low-profile, 1.02 inch (26 mm) high enclosure
- Easy installation into confined spaces below tables and in furniture
- Installation guide, surface mounting hardware, 2 meter (6.5 foot) USB-C male-to-male cable (USB 3.1 Gen 1), and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence