The AT-ANC-108D provides switching, display on/off, and volume control for Atlona single-output AV switchers. See below for a list of compatible products.
The Atlona AT-ANC-108D is an 8-button network control panel for Atlona IP-based single output channel switchers. It is designed for easy configuration using the free Atlona Management System (AMS) software resource as well as the embedded web server. The ANC-108D only requires a single category cable, from a PoE-equipped network switch, to deliver both control signal and power, and provide fast, hassle-free installation. Configuration is also fast. Simply download a configuration file from within AMS, or use the embedded web server, for Atlona single output switchers such as the OMEGA Series, HDVS-200 Series, HDVS-300 Kit, SW Series, AT-UHD-CLSO-601, or AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED.
Even with automatic input switching and display control on many of our AV switchers, presenters still want a visual means of changing inputs, operating displays and adjusting volume. The ANC-108D backlit panel provides a user-friendly means of controlling the AV in a meeting room or classroom. System designers need a cost effective point of control to meet those needs without worrying about complex control system coding. The ANC-108D meets both of these demands. Regardless of the Atlona IP-based switcher designed into the meeting space or classroom, with the ANC-108D the AV operator will always have a consistent control interface from room to room.
Combined with Atlona IP-controllable switching products for huddle spaces, classrooms and conference rooms, the network control panel acts as a remote control to send IP commands to the switcher. The switcher in turns acts on those commands or translates the IP commands into RS-232 commands to control external devices such as displays to create a seamless AV system. The ANC-108D fits into a US one-gang junction box and is compatible with Decora-style wallplates.
- Meeting spaces and classrooms with Atlona IP-based, single output channel switchers.
(See these featured applications as examples: small conference room, larger conference room, university classroom, and corporate training facility.)
- Locations where one type user interface among many rooms is required
- System designs where speed of installation, ease of use, and economical control is required.
(See this featured application as an example.)
Configured by AMS or embedded web server
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring, managing, and monitoring the ANC-108D and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN, WAN, or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona, and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise, from a standard web browser.
Alternatively, the ANC-108D can be configured directly by using its embedded web server.
Remote control panel for Atlona IP-based products
- Works with Atlona single output channel switchers such as the HDVS-200 Series, HDVS-300 Kit, SW Series, AT-UHD-CLSO-601, or AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED
- Provides an additional point of control in a meeting space or classroom
Fast installing, single cable integration
- Hassle-free installation of control and power using standard category cable and RJ-45 connectors
- Speeds installation and reduces labor costs
- Use either the built-in web server or the Atlona Management System (AMS) and downloadable templates
- Reduces cost of AV systems by eliminating complex control system programming
Eight, soft-touch, backlit buttons
- Consistent, well-illuminated panel provides an instantly-familiar point of control for AV systems
- Easy for end users to operate
Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- PoE allows the AT-ANC-108D to be conveniently powered over the network from a PoE-equipped network switch
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Powered Device (PD) – Class 3
- Optional, external power supply available for local powering
Installer-customizable, pre-cut label sheets
- Allows system designers and installers to easily place printed labels on the controller under a protective cover
- Clear, tamper-resistant labeling provides durable function identification on the controller
Fits US one-gang junction box with Decora wallplate
- Compact, shallow-depth control is easy to place in walls or specially-design access enclosures in tables and cabinetry
- Aesthetic form-factor is at home in many locations and environments
- User guide, white wallplate
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence