Atlona HDVS Series
The AT-HDVS-200-TX-PSK is part of the Atlona HDVS Series of HDBaseT extenders with AV switching and scaling, plus automatic display control and automatic input selection. See below for a complete listing of transmitters and receivers.
* To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance, CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
** Not a member of the HDVS Series, but includes many of the same convenient features without HDBaseT extension.
The Atlona AT-HDVS-200-TX-PSK is a 3×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with two HDMI inputs and a VGA input with audio. Video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded audio, control, and Ethernet can be transmitted up to 330 feet (100 meters). The two-channel audio input can be assigned to any of the video inputs and embedded for HDBaseT transmission. The HDVS-200-TX-PSK is identical to the AT-HDVS-200-TX, with the addition of local powering capability and an external power supply. This makes it ideal for extending AV and control directly to a projector with an HDBaseT input. The HDVS-200-TX-PSK can serve as the central component of a compact, fully automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection, and by sending RS-232 or Ethernet control commands to the projector. With automatic display control capability, the HDVS-200-TX-PSK can power the projector on or off whenever a source is connected or disconnected from the unit.
All-in-One Switcher, Controller, and Extender
The HDVS-200-TX-PSK combines the benefits of auto-switching and integrated display control, and the advantages of HDBaseT signal transmission. It enables input selection, volume, and display on/off control from the front panel or external RS-232 or TCP/IP commands. The HDVS-200-TX-PSK incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
Surface mounting brackets are provided with the HDVS-200-TX-PSK for easy under-table, furniture, or on-wall installation.
Automatic Display Control
The HDVS-200-TX-PSK provides control to a projector through TCP/IP, RS-232, or CEC*, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the HDVS-200-TX-PSK can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-200-TX-PSK forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The HDVS-200-TX-PSK display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
A power button on the front panel can be used for manual on/off control of either the HDVS-200-TX-PSK or the display. Front panel volume controls are also available to control the display’s internal audio, or another device with volume control, such as a DSP or another switcher.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, and LG TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
The HDVS-200-TX-PSK automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
- Simple yet complete AV systems with HDBaseT-equipped projectors and flat-panel displays
- Installations in which HDVS-200 Series transmitters are to be used with third-party HDBaseT devices
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring, managing, and monitoring the HDVS-200-TX-PSK and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN, WAN, or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona, and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise, from a standard web browser.
The AT-HDVS-200-TX-PSK is ideal for extending AV and control to a display with an HDBaseT input.
3×1 HDBaseT switcher
- Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with audio
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
- Audio input can be assigned to any of the video inputs
- Audio-only playback available without video signal present
Local AC powered version of AT-HDVS-200-TX
- Includes external power supply – ideal for point-to-point installations with an HDBaseT-equipped projector
- Also can be powered via PoE (IEEE 802.3af Powered Device – PD) – provides an additional powering option through a compatible Atlona HDBaseT-equipped device, or the optional AT-PS-POE power injector
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP, RS-232, or CEC.
- Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays.
- Eliminates the need for a complex AV control system
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation with no user intervention necessary
TCP/IP and RS-232 control of switcher
- Flexible control options for compatibility with third-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Allows 4K/UHD transmission when used with a compatible HDBaseT-equipped display or HDBaseT receiver
HDCP 2.2 & 1.4 compliant
- HDCP 1.4 compliant when used with the AT-HDVS-200-RX
- HDCP 2.2 compliant when used with an HDCP 2.2 compliant receiver or switcher, such as the AT-OME-RX21, AT-HDVS-SC-RX, or HDBaseT-equipped projector
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
Extended distance HDBaseT extension
- Transmits AV, control, and Ethernet up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- Manages EDID communications between source and switcher; allows integrators to force a source to a preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- HDCP compliance can be disengaged through AMS or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
Front panel input select button
- Overrides auto-switching when more than one active source is present
- Simple manual operation allows presenter to maintain control of AV system
Front panel display on/off control
- Remotely controls display power state
- Alternate mode available to mute video output and send display into standby
- Eliminates need for manual operation of display or use of IR remote control
Front panel volume control
- Remotely controls a display’s internal audio volume using TCP/IP or RS-232
- Muting also available via AMS or third-party control system
- Eliminates need for manual operation of display or use of IR remote control
Integrated HDBaseT link status monitoring
- Continuously monitors integrity of the HDBaseT cable link between the transmitter and the receiver
- Web GUI provides real-time link status, plus detailed HDBaseT and HDMI signal information
- Quick, easy verification or troubleshooting of RJ-45 termination or twisted pair cable quality
Configured and managed by AMS (Atlona Management System)
- This IP-controllable product is remotely managed by the Atlona Management System software
- Integrates product configuration, management, and updates to reduce installation time and enable remote support
- Rear panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
Front panel power and input selection status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and input selection status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
- User guide, surface mounting brackets, and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence