HDBaseT Receiver for HDMI with Audio
The Atlona AT-OME-RX11 is an HDBaseT receiver for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, and Ethernet over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-RX11 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and receives RS-232 and IP control signals. Additionally, this receiver features two-channel audio de-embedding to a balanced analog audio output. The OME-RX11 is locally powered, and can deliver remote powering over HDBaseT to an Atlona Omega Series, HDVS-200 Series, or AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD transmitter.
The OME-RX11 incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation applications. The Ethernet port on the OME-RX11 is for IP pass-through with the transmitter.
- Complete system integration – The OME-RX11 and an Omega Series switcher together provide a comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution for meeting rooms and other AV presentation spaces.
- Video conferencing and interactive displays – The OME-RX11 offers a new option for legacy Atlona transmitters and switchers with HDBaseT outputs, to provide audio de-embedding for feeding into an amplifier and speakers.
Video, audio, power, and data over category cable utilizing HDBaseT technology
- Receives 4K/UHD video up to 330 feet (100 meters) with CAT6/6a/7 cable, or up to 295 feet (90 meters) using CAT5e cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection*
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
- * HDBaseT transmitter or switcher must also be HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Supplies IEEE 802.3af PoE over HDBaseT to an Omega Series transmitter. Includes AC power supply.
- De-embeds two channel PCM audio to a balanced, analog audio output
- Deliver audio to an amplifier and speakers for sound reinforcement
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Device can be updated in the field via the USB port
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides convenient setup and troubleshooting
Low-profile, 1.02 inch (26 mm) high enclosure
- Easy installation into confined spaces below tables, in furniture, and behind or above displays
- Installation guide, surface mounting hardware, and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence