The Atlona AT-OME-EX-RX is an HDBaseT receiver for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, Ethernet, and USB over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-EX-RX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and receives IR, RS-232, and IP control signals. With a matching HDBaseT transmitter, the integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The OME-EX-RX includes two USB interfaces for devices such as a camera, soundbar, or display. This receiver is ideal for use with Omega Series transmitters as well as switchers with HDBaseT outputs. Also available is the OME-EX-KIT which includes the OME-EX-TX and OME-EX-RX.
(NOTE: The OME-EX-RX is not compatible with the Atlona HDVS-300 system for USB extension.)
The OME-EX-RX incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The OME-EX-RX can remotely power the OME-EX-TX or other Omega Series transmitter through Power over Ethernet (PoE). It can also be remotely powered by an Omega Series switcher. The Ethernet port on the OME-EX-RX is for IP pass-through with the transmitter.
- Complete system integration – The OME-EX-RX and an Omega Series switcher together provide a comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution for meeting rooms and other AV presentation spaces.
- Video conferencing and interactive displays – The OME-EX-RX and a compatible Omega Series transmitter or switcher are ideal for soft codec and web-based conferencing applications, with the ability to integrate with PCs, cameras, speakerphones, and microphones. They can also provide AV and USB extension for a touch-enabled display, allowing remote PC control at a meeting table or other location.
HDBaseT receiver for HDMI, Ethernet, power, control, and USB up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Receives HDMI up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
USB 2.0 hub and extension over HDBaseT
- Two USB type A ports for peripheral devices such as a camera or display
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software video conferencing and other applications
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
Local or remote PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- Supplies industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE over HDBaseT to an OME-EX-TX or other Omega Series transmitter
- Also can be remotely powered by an Omega Series switcher with an HDBaseT output
Preliminary – complete product information coming soon.