The Atlona AT-OME-EX-TX is an HDBaseT transmitter for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, Ethernet, and USB over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-EX-TX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and transmits IR, RS-232, and IP control signals. With a matching HDBaseT receiver, the integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The OME-EX-TX includes a USB 2.0 host interface for a PC, plus two peripheral devices such as a speakerphone, microphone, or keyboard and mouse. This transmitter is ideal for use with Omega Series receivers as well as switchers with HDBaseT inputs. Also available is the OME-EX-KIT which includes the OME-EX-TX and OME-EX-RX.
The OME-EX-TX incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The OME-EX-TX can be remotely powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE) by the OME-EX-RX, OME-SR21, OME-PS62, or other Omega Series receiver or switcher. The Ethernet port on the OME-EX-TX is for IP pass-through with the receiver.
- Complete system integration – The OME-EX-TX and OME-SR21 together provide a compact, yet comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution, with 4K scaling, display control, HDBaseT link testing, and audio system interfacing provided by the receiver.
- Larger system applications – This transmitter is ideal for extending AV connectivity from an OME-PS62 in a central equipment rack to a meeting table or lectern, where presenters can easily access the system.
- Video conferencing – The OME-EX-TX and a compatible Omega Series receiver or switcher are ideal for soft codec and web-based conferencing applications, with the ability to integrate with PCs, cameras, speakerphones, and microphones.
The OME-EX-TX is not compatible with the Atlona HDVS-300 system for USB extension.
Video, audio, power, and data over category cable utilizing HDBaseT technology
- Transmits 4K/UHD video up to 330 feet (100 meters) with CAT6/6a/7 cable, or up to 295 feet (90 meters) using CAT5e cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
USB 2.0 interfacing and extension* up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- USB type B interface for connection to a host PC, plus two USB type A ports for peripheral devices such as a microphone, speakerphone, or a keyboard and mouse
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software video conferencing and other applications
- * Maximum 120 Mbps data rate supported over HDBaseT.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection*
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
- * HDBaseT receiver or switcher must also be HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Remote PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE is supplied by an Atlona receiver or switcher over HDBaseT
- Allows convenient transmitter installation at a table or other remote location, without the need for local AC power
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Device can be updated in the field via the USB port
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides convenient setup and troubleshooting
Low-profile, 1.02 inch (26 mm) high enclosure
- Easy installation into confined spaces below tables or in furniture
- Installation guide and surface mounting hardware
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence