The Atlona AT-OME-EX-TX is an HDBaseT transmitter for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, Ethernet, and USB over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-EX-TX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and transmits IR, RS-232, and IP control signals. With a matching HDBaseT receiver, the integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The OME-EX-TX includes a USB 2.0 host interface for a PC, plus two peripheral devices such as a speakerphone, microphone, or keyboard and mouse. This transmitter is ideal for use with Omega Series receivers as well as switchers with HDBaseT inputs. Also available is the OME-EX-KIT which includes the OME-EX-TX and OME-EX-RX.
(NOTE: The OME-EX-TX is not compatible with the Atlona HDVS-300 system for USB extension.)
The OME-EX-TX incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The OME-EX-TX can be remotely powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE), by the OME-EX-RX or other Omega Series receiver or switcher. The Ethernet port on the OME-EX-TX is for IP pass-through with the receiver.
- Complete system integration – The OME-EX-TX and OME-SR21 together provide a compact, yet comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution, with 4K scaling, display control, HDBaseT link testing, and audio system interfacing provided by the receiver.
- Larger system applications – This transmitter is ideal for extending AV connectivity from a central equipment rack to a meeting table or lectern, where presenters can easily access the system.
- Video conferencing – The OME-EX-TX and a compatible Omega Series receiver or switcher are ideal for soft codec and web-based conferencing applications, with the ability to integrate with PCs, cameras, speakerphones, and microphones.
HDBaseT transmitter for HDMI, Ethernet, power, control, and USB up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Transmits HDMI up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
USB 2.0 hub and extension over HDBaseT
- USB type B interface for connection to a host PC, plus two USB type A ports for peripheral devices such as a microphone, speakerphone, or a keyboard and mouse
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software video conferencing and other applications
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
Remote PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE is supplied by an Atlona receiver or switcher over HDBaseT
- Allows convenient transmitter installation at a table or other remote location, without the need for local AC power
Preliminary – complete product information coming soon.