The Atlona AT-OME-EX-TX-WP-E is an HDBaseT transmitter for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, and USB over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). It is designed for commercial installations in Europe, and includes interchangeable EU and UK faceplates and brackets. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-EX-TX-WP-E is HDCP 2.2 compliant and transmits RS-232 control signals. With a matching HDBaseT receiver, the integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The OME-EX-TX-WP-E includes a USB 2.0 host interface for a PC, plus two peripheral devices such as a speakerphone, microphone, or keyboard and mouse. This transmitter is ideal for use with Omega Series receivers as well as switchers with HDBaseT inputs.
The OME-EX-TX-WP-E incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The OME-EX-TX-WP-E can be remotely powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE) by the OME-EX-RX, OME-SR21, OME-PS62, or other Omega Series receiver or switcher.
- Complete system integration – The OME-EX-TX-WP-E and OME-SR21 together provide a compact, yet comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution, with 4K scaling, display control, HDBaseT link testing, and audio system interfacing provided by the receiver.
- Lecture hall and training room applications – This transmitter is ideal for extending AV connectivity from an OME-PS62 in a central equipment rack to lecterns as well as remote wall and floor box locations, where presenters can easily access the system.
- Video conferencing – The OME-EX-TX-WP-E and a compatible Omega Series receiver or switcher are ideal for soft codec and web-based conferencing applications, with the ability to integrate with PCs, cameras, speakerphones, and microphones.
The OME-EX-TX-WP-E is not compatible with the Atlona HDVS-300 system for USB extension.
Two-gang enclosure for EU and UK wallplate openings –interchangeable EU and UK trim kits
- Allows inconspicuous installation on a wall, in furniture, or in a floor box. Includes EU and UK faceplates and brackets.
- Meets end user requirements for conveniently accessible yet discreet AV connectivity
Video, audio, power, and data over category cable utilizing HDBaseT technology
- Transmits 4K/UHD video up to 330 feet (100 meters) with CAT6/6a/7 cable, or up to 295 feet (90 meters) using CAT5e cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
USB 2.0 interfacing and extension* up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- USB type B interface for connection to a host PC, plus two USB type A ports for peripheral devices such as a microphone, speakerphone, or a keyboard and mouse
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software video conferencing and other applications
- * Maximum 120 Mbps data rate supported over HDBaseT.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection*
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
- * HDBaseT receiver or switcher must also be HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Remote PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE is supplied by an Atlona receiver or switcher over HDBaseT
- Allows convenient wall, floor box, or furniture installation without the need for local AC power
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Device can be updated in the field via the USB port
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides convenient setup and troubleshooting
- Installation guide and interchangeable EU and UK trim kits
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence