The Atlona AT-OME-PS62 is a 6×2 matrix presentation switcher with HDMI, USB-C, and HDBaseT inputs, plus HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-PS62 features HDBaseT extension for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, Ethernet, and USB over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). The HDMI and USB-C inputs support video up to UHD/60 4:4:4. The OME-PS62 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and features 4K/60 4:4:4 upscaling and downscaling for the HDMI output. The integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The OME-PS62 includes USB 3.0 and USB-C interfaces for three host PCs, plus two peripheral devices such as a camera, microphone, speakerphone, or keyboard and mouse. The OME-PS62 is ideal for a wide range of 4K presentation applications with Omega Series transmitters and receivers.
The OME-PS62 combines the benefits of 4K/UHD scaling, auto-switching, integrated display control, microphone input with mixing and ducking, USB extension, and more. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The USB-C input is ideal for AV interfacing with newer laptops and mobile devices, plus powering and data connectivity (to the local USB hub and over HDBaseT). The OME-PS62 can remotely power Atlona HDBaseT devices through Power over Ethernet (PoE). For additional integration convenience, the OME-PS62 features audio embedding and de-embedding, audio output matrix mixing, internal video test patterns for setup and troubleshooting, a customizable welcome splash screen for meeting presenters, and remote management with AMS (Atlona Management System).
- Meeting rooms and conference rooms – The OME-PS62 can serve as an AV integration centerpiece in a credenza, with interfacing into sources in the rack, plus remote AV and USB data connectivity from wall, table, and display locations.
- Video conferencing – With compatible Omega Series endpoints, this presentation switcher provides interfacing for local and remote USB devices for soft codec conferencing, with video and USB switched together between host PCs. As a matrix switcher with scaling, the OME-PS62 is also ideal for hardware-based video conferencing, with the ability to route and optimize any source content to the codec far-end.
- Auditoriums and lecture halls – The HDBaseT output of the OME-PS62 can be used to extend 4K video to a projector, while the HDMI output serves to optimize for a 1080p or 4K confidence monitor. Also available is a mic input and mixing with program audio.
- Active learning classrooms – In education applications, the OME-PS62 can be installed below each student table, with the HDMI output feeding a local display, and the HDBaseT output used to send content to the main classroom AV switcher and display.
- Lecture capture – The secondary, HDMI output can also be used to feed into a lecture capture or streaming video system, with video scaled as appropriate for the application.
Please see below for a list of compatible transmitters and receivers for the OME-PS62, as well as complementary integration products.
The OME-PS62 is not compatible with the Atlona HDVS-300 system for USB extension.
6×2 AV matrix switcher with HDBaseT, HDMI, and USB-C inputs
- Features two HDBaseT and three HDMI inputs, plus a USB-C input
- Delivers flexible BYOD capability, as well as integration versatility for local and remote AV sources
USB-C input for AV, data, and device charging
- Provides immediate compatibility with laptops and tablets with USB-C ports supporting AV output
- Allows clutter-free, single cable connectivity to a PC for video conferencing and collaboration
HDBaseT and HDMI outputs with selectable AV switching modes
- Three selectable switching modes, including mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs, matrixed outputs (default), and a special mode with one input fixed to one of the outputs
- Enables simple configuration and effortless user operation, tailored to the specific AV application
Video, audio, power, and data over category cable utilizing HDBaseT technology
- Transmits and receives up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
USB 2.0 interfacing and extension* up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Two USB 3.0** type B interfaces for connection to a host PC, plus two USB 3.0 type A ports for peripheral devices such as cameras, soundbars, or touch displays
- USB-C input is also available for data connection to a host PC or USB peripheral
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software video conferencing and other applications
- * Maximum 120 Mbps data rate supported over HDBaseT.
- ** Most USB 3.0 devices, such as cameras, are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 for HDBaseT extension.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling on local ports (HDMI and USB-C), plus support for HDR formats
- HDBaseT output supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Local HDMI and USB-C ports are compatible with 4K HDR10 @ 60 Hz and Dolby Vision™ @ 60 Hz, as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) for future 60p HDR broadcast services
4K/UHD downscaling and upscaling for HDMI output
- Preserves color and spatial detail when down-converting 4K content to 1080p or vice versa. Ideal for presentation applications where content is to be viewed on 4K and HD displays.
- Also ideal for downscaling to 1080p for hardware video conferencing codecs and lecture capture systems
Power over Ethernet (PoE) for transmitters and receivers
- Supplies industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE over HDBaseT to Omega Series and other compatible transmitters and receivers
- Allows convenient endpoint installation at remote locations without the need for local AC power
Comprehensive audio integration features
- Audio embedding and de-embedding, microphone/line level input with 48 volt phantom power and automatic ducking, and volume, mute, and five-band EQ for each output
- Integrated audio processing and optimization features without the need for additional equipment
Audio output matrix mixer
- Mix de-embedded audio along with analog mic/line level inputs, and route to analog outputs or embedded video outputs
- Eliminates the need for an external audio routing system
- Supports IP, CEC, and bidirectional RS-232 to control local and remote displays
- Bidirectional conversion of control data from IP to and from RS-232
- Installation guide, rack mounting hardware, and 2 meter (6.5 foot), USB-C male-to-male cable (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
Preliminary – complete product information coming soon.