Atlona SW Series
The AT-UHD-SW-510W is part of the Atlona SW Series of compact AV switchers, ideal for a wide range of commercial and residential applications. The SW Series offers performance, reliability, and a host of integration and user convenience features. See below for more information.
The AT-UHD-SW-510W features an HDBaseT output and is compatible with the Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver. This switcher can conveniently be controlled by the ANC-108D button control panel.
The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-510W is a 5×1 multi-format switcher with wireless presentation capability. It provides universal BYOD (bring your own device) compatibility with HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB-C inputs, plus wireless connectivity for mobile devices. The SW-510W is HDCP 2.2 compliant, and features an HDMI output and a mirrored HDBaseT™ output that can be used with the Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE HDBaseT receiver. It also includes automatic input switching and automatic display control capability, both applicable to wired and wireless source connections. Additionally, the SW-510W can be integrated with an occupancy sensor to automatically power up the unit and display. This unique multi-format switcher and wireless gateway provides a universal connectivity solution for presentation devices in a wide range of professional AV applications.
The SW-510W features two HDMI inputs and a DisplayPort input, plus a USB-C input for newer Mac®, Chromebook™, and Windows® PCs. It is compatible with video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling. For integration convenience and flexibility, simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT outputs make the SW-510W ideal for various presentation scenarios such as primary and confidence displays in a corporate auditorium or lecture hall. The HDBaseT output extends video, audio, control, and Ethernet up to 100 meters.
Wireless BYOD Connectivity
In addition to wired AV connections, the SW-510W interfaces with a presenter’s iOS®, Android™, Mac, Chromebook, or Windows device over Wi-Fi®, and allows screen mirroring without the need to install an app. It can serve as an integrated, dual band access point, or be networked into an existing Wi-Fi installation. With a second, optional antenna, the SW-510W can also provide simultaneous Miracast and built-in Wi-Fi.
The SW-510W includes several features and benefits for automating and simplifying operations. It can be integrated with a third-party room occupancy sensor to “wake” the product from standby mode, and power the display screen with a welcome message upon entering the room. For security and privacy, a wireless connection can be password-protected and also automatically timed out. In addition, the SW-510W can automatically switch between sources and power a display on or off, based on source connection or disconnection from the switcher. This works with both wired and wireless source devices.
Audio Integration Features
This switcher offers several options for integrating audio with displays and DSPs. An analog two-channel audio input is provided for embedding with any of the wired or wireless video inputs. Two-channel PCM audio can be de-embedded from a wired or wireless video input and delivered to a balanced, analog balanced audio output. The SW-510W also provides independent gain controls for embedded and de-embedded two-channel PCM audio, plus bass / treble controls for the analog audio output.
- Flexibility to accept any presenter device – This is relevant to a wide range of AV environments, from a huddle room to a convention center meeting room.
- Conference rooms, boardrooms, and classrooms – A credenza or lectern-based AV system for resident sources, plus wireless connectivity for a participant’s laptop or tablet.
- Small to medium-sized meeting spaces – The SW-510W is compact and ideal for under-table mounting. It conveniently provides automatic switching and display control for simplified user operation, especially with laptops and mobile devices brought into the system.
- Presentation spaces where two displays are needed – This switcher can be installed in a lectern to serve a confidence monitor, plus the primary display in a remote location.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring, managing, and monitoring the SW-510W and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN, WAN, or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona, and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise, from a standard web browser.
5×1 universal AV switcher
- Two HDMI, one DisplayPort, and one USB-C* input, plus an input for wireless AV
- Delivers true BYOD capability for a very wide range of presentation sources
- * USB-C port supports AV and device charging, but not USB data
Wireless AV gateway
- Provides convenient Wi-Fi connectivity for an iOS, Android, Mac, Chromebook, or Windows-based device
- Integrated access point can be segregated from the facility network for security reasons
Native platform-based, wireless interfacing
- Allows screen mirroring without the need for a separate app
- Supports wireless video up to 1080p/30 4:2:0
Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state, and switches between inputs based on device connection or disconnection from the switcher
- Works for both wired and wireless source devices
- Enables effortless, automated system operation without the need for an external control system
USB-C charging for laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Conveniently provides mobile device powering during a meeting or presentation
- Simple one-cable connection for AV and charging
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources and displays up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports high resolution applications such as CAD, 3D visualization, desktop publishing, and detailed financial reporting
Mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
- HDBaseT output transmits AV, control, and Ethernet up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs provide flexible options for AV system designs and applications
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Occupancy sensor triggering
- When used with a third-party occupancy sensor, the switcher can wake from standby, power up the display, and deliver a welcome screen when someone walks into the room
- Greatly simplifies user operation by avoiding the need to manually power up the system
- A wireless connection can be automatically timed out for security and privacy
Audio embedding and de-embedding
- Embeds incoming analog two-channel audio onto the HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
- De-embeds two channel PCM audio from any video source to a balanced, analog audio output
- Independent gain controls for embedded and de-embedded two-channel PCM audio, plus bass / treble controls for the analog audio output
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- Automatically reports HDCP compliance status to the source based on the sink device
- HDCP compliance can also be disengaged through AMS or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
Configured and managed by AMS (Atlona Management System)
- This IP-controllable product can be remotely managed by the free Atlona Management System software
- Integrates product configuration, management, and updates to reduce installation time and enable support over a LAN, WAN, or VPN
- Greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise, from a standard web browser
TCP/IP, RS-232, and contact closure control
- Compatibility with third-party control systems provides flexible control options
- Contact closure control ideal for room functions such as motorized screens and display lifts, as well as remote button controls
- Reduces integration time and costs
Front panel button controls and signal status LEDs
- Allow simple control of source switching as well as display on/off and audio volume
- Highlights the currently selected input, including wireless BYOD
Rack-mountable, 1U, half rack width enclosure
- Easy installation into racks and confined spaces
- Also ideal for under-table installation with included mounting hardware
- User guide, 1 USB Wi-Fi adapter/antenna, surface mounting brackets, 2 meter (6.5 foot) USB-C male-to-male cable (USB 3.1 Gen 1), and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence