NOTE: The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE is discontinued. The recommended replacement product is the AT-OME-RX11.
Atlona UHD-EX Series
The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE is part of the Atlona UHD-EX Series of HDBaseT extenders. See below for a complete listing of transmitters, receivers, and extender kits.
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE is a 4K/UHD HDMI over 100M HDBaseT receiver for AV signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet and RS-232 control pass-through, and Power over Ethernet. It receives video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded multi-channel audio. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. It is ideal for use with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD HDBaseT transmitter, or an HDVS-200 Series HDBaseT switcher for extending 4K signals to a display. This receiver features a quarter rack width metal enclosure, with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE is externally powered by the included power supply, and provides Power over Ethernet for the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD, an HDVS-200 HDBaseT switcher, or other PoE-compatible HDBaseT transmitter.
This receiver is ideal for use in point-to-point HDBaseT extension applications where:
- 4K/UHD signal capability is required as part of the system design
- The HDBaseT transmitter will be at a lectern, conference table, or wall location where AC power may be unavailable or expensive to provide
The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE is compatible with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD transmitter, as well as HDVS-200-TX switching transmitters and Atlona switchers with HDBaseT outputs. This receiver can also be purchased as a kit with select transmitters. See below for a list of compatible products and kits.
UHD-EX and HDR-EX Series
Also available from Atlona are the HDR-EX Series for extending 4K HDR and control signals over HDBaseT.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz
- Extends 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
PoE power source – remotely powers a PoE-compatible transmitter
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
- Uses external power supply (included) to power a PoE-compatible transmitter over HDBaseT
- Eliminates the need for the receiver to be powered remotely or by a power-injection device
AV, Ethernet, power, and control over HDBaseT*
- Receives 4K/UHD video, embedded audio, 100Base-T Ethernet, power, and control through a single cable
- Eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system, router, and display
- * Ethernet pass-through is not available on the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver when used with the UHD-PRO3 Series matrix switchers.
Extended distance HDMI extension
- Receives HDMI signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Extends RS-232, CEC, and Ethernet control signals*
- Control signals travel over HDBaseT link to device for maximum control system flexibility
- Simplifies integration of source, control system, and display
- * The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE does not include I/O ports for IR control signals extended over HDBaseT. If IR control over HDBaseT is required, please refer to the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX.
Rear panel I/O connectors
- Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
- Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Front panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high quarter rack-width enclosure
- Easy installation into confined spaces behind displays and above projectors
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- User guide, surface mounting brackets, and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence