Atlona UHD-EX Series
The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is part of the Atlona UHD-EX Series of HDBaseT extenders. See below for a complete listing of transmitters, receivers, and extender kits.
The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is compatible with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX transmitter, as well as Atlona switchers, matrix switchers, and distribution amplifiers with HDBaseT outputs. See below for a list of compatible products.
NOTE: Ethernet pass-through is not available with AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX receivers connected to UHD-PRO3 Series matrix switchers. More information is available in the Atlona Help Center.
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is a 4K/UHD HDMI over 100M HDBaseT receiver for AV signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass through, RS-232 and IR control, plus Power over Ethernet. It is compatible with signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The receiver features a quarter rack width metal enclosure for installation with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. Use with an optional AT-IR-CS-RX IR receiver cable to capture IR remote commands for AV system control.
This receiver is used in commercial and applications that call for an HDBaseT receiver with a compact form factor that allows for simple mounting behind displays and at projectors. These applications will not require an AC outlet for the receiver, since the receiver is powered by the Atlona switching product. This receiver will also be used to simplify control of the AV system by working with 12 volt-based IR receivers as well as passing through Ethernet and RS-232 commands.
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz
- Extends 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE for receiver is supplied by transmitter over HDBaseT
- Saves time and integration costs
AV, Ethernet, power, and control over HDBaseT*
- Receives 4K/UHD video, audio, 100Base-T Ethernet, power, and control through a single cable
- Eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system, router, and display
- * Ethernet pass-through is not available on the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX receiver when used with the UHD-PRO3 Series matrix switchers.
Extended distance HDMI extension
- Receives HDMI signals up to 330 ft (100m) @ 1080P with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Flexible Bidirectional IR control capabilities
- IR Input designed to work with 12V IR receivers for source control
- Saves control systems costs
Rear panel I/O connectors
- Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
- Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS:X™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Field updatable firmware
- Front panel USB port provides an easy means for kit upgrades
- Ensures long term system return on investment
Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high quarter rack-width enclosure
- Easy installation into confined spaces behind displays and above projectors
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- User guide, IR emitter P/N AT-IR-CS-TX, mounting brackets
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence