Atlona HDVS Series
The AT-HDVS-210U-TX-WP is part of the Atlona HDVS Series of HDBaseT extenders with AV switching and scaling, plus automatic display control and automatic input selection. See below for a complete listing of transmitters and receivers.
* To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance, CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
** Not a member of the HDVS Series, but includes many of the same convenient features without HDBaseT extension.
The AT-HDVS-210U-TX-WP is ideal for 4K/UHD extension to the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver, and can also provide remote 4K/UHD input switching for Atlona HDBaseT-equipped switchers and matrix switchers. Additionally, the AT-HDVS-210U-TX-WP is compatible with the AT-HDVS-200-RX receiver and HD scaler.
See below for a complete listing of compatible products.
The Atlona AT-HDVS-210U-TX-WP is a 2×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with HDMI and USB-C inputs. It features a US one-gang, Decora-style wallplate form factor, and includes interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates. The USB-C input is ideal for AV interfacing with newer Mac®, Chromebook™, and Windows® PCs, as well as smartphones and tablets. Video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded audio and control can be transmitted up to 330 feet (100 meters). The HDVS-210U-TX-WP is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It is designed for use with select HDVS Series receivers and scalers, as well as the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver, and Atlona switchers and matrix switchers with HDBaseT inputs. This transmitter can serve as an integral component of a fully automated AV system, with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control. It is remotely powered by the UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE or other Atlona HDBaseT-equipped devices through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
All-in-One Switcher, Controller, and Extender
The HDVS-210U-TX-WP combines the benefits of auto-switching, integrated display control, and HDBaseT signal transmission. It also enables input selection, volume, and display on/off control from external RS-232 or TCP/IP commands. The HDVS-210U-TX-WP incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
Automatic Display Control
The HDVS-210U-TX-WP provides control to a display through RS-232 or CEC*, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the HDVS-210U-TX-WP can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-210U-TX-WP forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The HDVS-210U-TX-WP display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions.We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, and LG TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
The HDVS-210U-TX-WP automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
- Complete system applications – The HDVS-210U-TX-WP and a compatible HDBaseT receiver provide a compact, yet comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution.
- Larger system applications – The HDVS-210U-TX-WP is ideal for extending AV connectivity from a central equipment rack to lecterns as well as remote wall and floor box locations, where presenters can easily access the system.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring, managing, and monitoring the HDVS-210U-TX-WP and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN, WAN, or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona, and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise, from a standard web browser.
US one-gang enclosure for Decora-style wallplate openings – interchangeable black or white trim kits
- Allows inconspicuous installation on a wall, in furniture, or in a floor box
- Includes black and white wallplates and faceplates
- Ships with white plates installed
2×1 HDBaseT switcher with HDMI and USB-C inputs
- Immediate compatibility with new and emerging laptops and tablets with USB-C ports supporting AV*
- No need to provide USB-C to HDMI adapters
- * USB-C port does not support USB data or device powering
HDBaseT transmitter for AV, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Transmits HDMI and USB-C AV up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable*
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- Can easily be mixed and matched with Atlona power sourcing (PSE) receivers and HDBaseT-equipped switchers depending on system design requirements
- * To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance, CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
- HDCP 2.2 compliant only when used with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Allows 4K/UHD transmission when used with a compatible HDBaseT-equipped display or HDBaseT receiver
Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Powered Device (PD)
- Power for transmitter is supplied by AT-HDVS-200-RX receiver or other Atlona device over HDBaseT
- Saves time and integration costs
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP, RS-232, or CEC.
- Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays.
- Also can be configured to power off display after a period of inactivity
- Eliminates the need for a complex AV control system
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation with no user intervention necessary
TCP/IP and RS-232 control of switcher
- Flexible control options for compatibility with third-party control systems
- TCP/IP control available through a compatible receiver or HDBaseT-equipped switcher
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- Automatically reports HDCP compliance status to the source based on the sink device
- HDCP compliance can also be disengaged through AMS or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
Configured and managed by AMS (Atlona Management System)
- This IP-controllable product can be remotely managed by the free Atlona Management System software
- Integrates product configuration, management, and updates to reduce installation time and enable support over a LAN, WAN, or VPN
- Greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise, from a standard web browser
- USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power, HDBaseT link, and input selection status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
- Installation guide
- Interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates
- 2 meter (6.5 foot) USB-C male-to-male cable (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
Also available: AT-HDVS-210U-TX-WP-EMEA
- Includes one-gang mounting bracket
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence