The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-RX is an HDBaseT receiver and HD scaler for video signals up to 1080p, plus embedded audio over distances up to 230 feet (70 meters). The HDVS-150-RX is designed for use with the HDVS-150-TX switching transmitters, and together serve as a compact, automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection, display control, and HD scaling. The HDVS-150-RX remotely powers the HDVS-150-TX through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The HDVS-150-RX offers advanced scaling capabilities including image adjustment capability, and a feature for automatically matching incoming signals to the display’s native resolution. Integrated scaling and video processing help optimize image quality and switching performance. This receiver also features audio de-embedding and third-party RS-232 control of the scaler, switcher, and display.
Compact Scaler and Extender
The HDVS-150-RX combines the benefits of HD scaling and integrated display control, and the advantages of HDBaseT signal extension. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
The HDVS-150-RX can be surface-mounted for easy installation behind a display or above a projector.
Automatic Display Control
When used in conjunction with an HDVS-150-TX transmitter, the HDVS-150-RX can provide control to a display through RS-232, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the HDVS-150-RX can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected to the HDVS-150-TX. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-150-RX forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The HDVS-150-RX display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
Automatic display control is available only when connected to an HDVS-150-TX transmitter.
The HDVS-150-RX is ideal for use in complete system applications with HDVS-150-TX transmitters to provide a two or three-input AV system supporting HDMI and VGA signals, auto-switching, display control, and scaling plus 230 foot (70 meter) extension to displays.
Atlona HDVS Series
The AT-HDVS-150-RX is part of the Atlona HDVS Series of HDBaseT extenders with AV switching and scaling, plus automatic display control and automatic input selection. See below for a complete listing of transmitters and receivers.
* To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance, CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
** Not a member of the HDVS Series, but includes many of the same convenient features without HDBaseT extension.
The AT-HDVS-150-RX is compatible with the AT-HDVS-150-TX switching transmitters, available in standard and wall plate models.
- Provides two channel, analog audio signal on balanced captive screw connectors
- Improves AV system audio with the use of an external amplifier such as the Atlona AT-PA100-G2
Long distance HDMI extension
- Receives HDMI and VGA/Audio signals up to 230 ft (70m) @ 1080p over CAT6a/7 and 197 feet (60 m) @ 1080p over CAT5e/6
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
HD video scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Scales video signals up to 1080p/60Hz and 1920×1200
- Set desired input resolution from 800×600 to 1920×1200 for a PC source
- Incoming signals can be automatically scaled to the display’s native resolution
- Manages EDID communications with a source connected to the HDVS-150-TX
- Allows integrators to set or match a PC’s graphics resolution
- HDCP compliance can be disengaged through the on-screen menu, control software, or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
RS-232 scaler and switcher control
- Input switching (at the AT-HDVS-150-TX), image adjustments, resolution settings, and auto-set to display’s native resolution can be made from a third party control system
- Seamless integration with larger, control system-based AV systems
RS-232 display control
- Facilitates On/Off display control; Included software simplifies programming
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV system
Power over Ethernet for AT-HDVS-150-TX
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the receiver over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required at the AT-HDVS-150-TX switcher; saves time and integration costs
- Rear panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
- User guide and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence