NOTE: The AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT is discontinued. The recommended replacement product is the AT-AVA-EX70-KIT.
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT is a 4K/UHD HDMI over HDBaseT transmitter/receiver kit for HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable with Power over Ethernet capability. The kit transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. Both transmitter and receiver feature quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management.
The AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT provides integrator-friendly features including: IEEE standards-based PoE transmission for safety and compatibility; compliant with HDCP 2.2 to meet the latest copy protection requirements; an easy-to-install form factor with rear panel HDBaseT, HDMI, and power connections; a rackmountable form factor that allows for four transmitters to share a single, 1U rack tray; power chaining to allow multiple sets to be powered from one power supply; and a front mounted USB port for easy firmware updates.
Atlona UHD-EX Series
The AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT is part of the Atlona UHD-EX Series of HDBaseT extenders. See below for a complete listing of transmitters, receivers, and extender kits.
* To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance, CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
Atlona HDR-EX Series
Also available from Atlona are the HDR-EX Series for extending 4K HDR and control signals over HDBaseT.
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz
- Extends 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE for receiver is supplied by transmitter over HDBaseT
- Saves time and integration costs
Long distance HDMI extension
- Transmits HDMI signals up to 230ft (70m) @ 1080P and 130 ft (40m) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Rear panel I/O connectors
- Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
- Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
Field updatable firmware
- Front panel USB port provides an easy means for kit upgrades
- Ensures long term system return on investment
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
- Included power supply provides ample power for up to three Atlona HDBaseT extenders
- Four Atlona HDBaseT extenders can be powered using the optional AT-PS-483125-C power supply
- Reduces clutter from multiple power supplies in equipment racks
Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high quarter rack-width enclosure
- Easy installation into system racks and confined spaces behind displays
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- User guide, desktop power supply for transmitter, detachable power cable, mounting brackets
- To view the product warranty, use the following link: https://atlona.com/warranty/