NOTE: The AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT is discontinued. The recommended replacement products are the AT-AVA-EX70C-BP-KIT or the AT-AVA-EX70C-KIT.
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT is a 4K/UHD HDMI over HDBaseT transmitter/receiver for HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable with RS-232 and IR control pass-through, plus Power over Ethernet capability. The kit transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. The kit provides bidirectional extension of both 12 volt IR and RS-232 commands. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. Both transmitter and receiver feature quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. Use with an optional AT-IR-CS-RX IR receiver cable to capture IR remote commands for AV system control.
The AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT provides integrator-friendly features including: IEEE standards-based PoE transmission for safety and compatibility; compliant with HDCP 2.2 to meet the latest copy protection requirements; an easy-to-install form factor with rear panel HDBaseT, HDMI, control and power connections; a rack- mountable form factor that allows for four transmitters to share a single, 1U rack tray; power chaining to allow multiple sets to be powered from one power supply; and a front mounted USB port for easy firmware updates.
Atlona UHD-EX Series
The AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT is part of the Atlona UHD-EX Series of HDBaseT extenders. See below for a complete listing of transmitters, receivers, and extender kits.
* To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance, CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
Atlona HDR-EX Series
Also available from Atlona are the HDR-EX Series for extending 4K HDR and control signals over HDBaseT.
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz
- Extends 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE for receiver is supplied by transmitter over HDBaseT
- Saves time and integration costs
Bidirectional extension of both RS-232 and IR control commands
- Control signals travel over HDBaseT for maximum control system flexibility
- Eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system, and display
Long distance HDMI extension
- Transmits HDMI signals up to 230ft (70m) @ 1080P and 130 ft (40m) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Flexible Bidirectional IR control capabilities
- Transmitter: IR input designed for control system IR pass-through
- Receiver: IR Input designed to work with 12V IR receivers for source control
Rear panel I/O connectors
- Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
- Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS:X™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Field updatable firmware
- Front panel USB port provides an easy means for kit upgrades
- Ensures long term system return on investment
Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
- Included power supply provides ample power for up to three Atlona HDBaseT extenders
- Four Atlona HDBaseT extenders can be powered using the optional AT-PS-483125-C power supply
- Reduces clutter from multiple power supplies in equipment racks
Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high quarter rack-width enclosure
- Easy installation into system racks and confined spaces behind displays
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- User guide, desktop power supply for transmitter, detachable power cable, mounting brackets, 1x IR emitter P/N AT-IR-CS-TX
- To view the product warranty, use the following link: https://atlona.com/warranty/