The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-51 is a 5×1 HDMI switcher with auto-switching and advanced control capability. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color, offers 3D pass-through, and 10.2 Gbps bandwidth. With front panel buttons and IR control, it can be a standalone switcher. Designed as a cost-effective, easy to install solution, the switcher offers a web-based GUI for easy set-up and management of EDID and HDCP. Additional control options include auto-switching, front panel selector, and compatibility with RS-232 or TCP/IP-based control systems. Audio features include de-embedding of PCM audio over HDMI to either S/PDIF or two-channel analog audio outputs; pass-through of Dolby TrueHD® and DTS-HD Master Audio™; plus an Audio Return Channel feed to the S/PDIF output from the HDMI display. The compact, 1U, half-rack width enclosure is easily installed in rack mounted systems with the 19” rack mount brackets. Two units can be mounted side-by-side.
The SW-51 automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
4K/UHD 5×1 Switcher
The SW-51 adds 4K/UHD performance to Atlona’s HDMI small switcher family to meet the needs of displays and sources with resolutions beyond 1080p. In addition, the switcher offers advanced audio features. Auto-switching, the additional TCP/IP control flexibility, and overall control system neutrality enable significant time savings during installation.
This switcher is ideal for custom residential systems and various commercial AV applications requiring performance and dependability in an HDMI switcher, as well as the convenience of automatic input switching and streamlined control system integration.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring, managing, and monitoring the SW-51 and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN, WAN, or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona, and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise, from a standard web browser.
Atlona SW Series
The AT-UHD-SW-51 is part of the Atlona SW Series of compact AV switchers, ideal for a wide range of commercial and residential applications. The SW Series offers performance, reliability, and a host of integration and user convenience features. See below for more information.
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Supports high-resolution applications such as CAD, desktop publishing, and detailed financial reporting
- Supports up to HDCP 1.4 (Does not support HDCP 2.2 devices)
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Eliminates need for complex control system in AV systems
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Manages EDID communications between source and destination; allows integrators to force sources to preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
- HDCP compliance can be switched on/off from control systems for use with non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and codecs
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconference systems while protected content is not transmitted
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, input switching, EDID, and HDCP management and audio
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone, or PC in the field
ARC – Audio Return Channel
- Audio is returned from the remote display via HDMI to the S/PDIF or analog audio outputs
- Allows ARC-enabled TVs, such as smart TVs, to transmit audio back to an AV receiver through the same HDMI cable used to connect the input
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Rack-mountable, 1U, half rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack-mounted systems with 19” rack mount brackets
- Simplifies installations; included hardware allows two units to be mounted side-by-side
- User guide, IR remote control, rack and surface mounting hardware, and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence