4K/UHD Five-Input HDMI Switcher with Mirrored HDMI Outputs
The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-52 is a 5×1 HDMI switcher with dual HDMI outputs, balanced audio outputs, automatic input selection and automatic display control capability. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color, offers 3D pass-through, and 10.2 Gbps bandwidth. With front panel buttons and IR control, it can be a standalone switcher. Designed as a cost-effective, easy to install solution, the switcher offers a web-based GUI for easy set-up and management of EDID and HDCP. Additional control options include auto-switching, front panel selector, and compatibility with RS-232, or TCP/IP-based control systems. Audio features include de-embedding of PCM audio over HDMI to either S/PDIF or two-channel analog audio outputs; pass-through of Dolby TrueHD® and DTS-HD Master Audio™; plus an Audio Return Channel feed to the S/PDIF output from the HDMI display. The compact, 1U, half-rack width enclosure is easily installed in rack mounted systems with the included 19” rack mount brackets. Two units can be mounted side-by-side.
The SW-52 automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
4K/UHD 5×1 Switcher with Dual Outputs
The SW-52 adds 4K/UHD performance and installation flexibility to Atlona’s HDMI small switcher family to meet the needs of professional integration applications. Dual HDMI outputs, balanced audio output, EQ, and volume control add to the SW-52’s long list of features. Incorporating internal video distribution eliminates the need for an external DA to reduce system complexity to save integrators time and money.
This switcher is ideal for custom residential systems and various commercial AV applications requiring performance and dependability in an HDMI switcher, as well as the convenience of automatic input switching and streamlined control system integration.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring, managing, and monitoring the SW-52 and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN, WAN, or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona, and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise, from a standard web browser.
Atlona SW Series
The AT-UHD-SW-52 is part of the Atlona SW Series of compact AV switchers, ideal for a wide range of commercial and residential applications. The SW Series offers performance, reliability, and a host of integration and user convenience features. See below for more information.
Mirrored, dual HDMI outputs
- Supports dual room display environments or primary room display and presenter’s confidence monitor
- Eliminates cost associated with extra gear; simplifies installation
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition PCs and other sources and displays
- Supports high resolution applications such as CAD, desktop publishing, and detailed finance reporting
- Supports up to HDCP 1.4 (Does not support HDCP 2.2 devices)
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Eliminates need for complex control system in AV systems
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Manages EDID communications between source and display; allows integrators to force sources to preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconference systems while protected content is not transmitted
- HDCP compliance can be switched on/off from control systems for use with non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and codecs
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, input switching, EDID, and HDCP management and audio
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone, or PC in the field
- Volume Up and Volume Down button adjust output level to sound system
- Provides quick level adjustment
- Displays volume level of the switcher
- Provides quick indication of level during setup
Balanced, line level output
- Reduces noise and requirement for external components
- Matches requirements of commercial sound systems
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Rack-mountable, 1U, half rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack-mounted systems with included 19” rack-mount brackets
- Simplifies installations; included hardware allows two units to be mounted side-by-side
- User guide, rack and surface mounting hardware, and external universal power supply
- To view the product warranty, use the following link: https://atlona.com/warranty/