The Atlona Rondo™ 442 (AT-RON-442) is a 1×2 HDMI distribution amplifier for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The Rondo 442 is ideal for applications requiring the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0a specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. This Rondo Series HDMI distribution amplifier includes EDID management features, front panel LED indicators for power and signal status, and the capability to cascade several units without compromising performance.
The Rondo 442 is designed to deliver dependable, pristine-quality image presentations in commercial and residential applications. It includes Atlona’s award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.
- Residential installations – The Rondo 442 is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- TV showrooms – The Rondo 442 can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
- Professional AV applications – Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
1×2 HDMI distribution amplifier
- Delivers high performance, reliable HDMI signal distribution
- Easy to install and deploy in commercial and residential applications
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby® Vision™
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0a specification
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
Supports cascading up to eight units
- Combine multiple Rondo 442 and other Rondo Series distribution amplifiers without compromising performance or reliability
- System designs and configurations can easily be adapted or modified as needed
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a residential or professional audio system
- Rear panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDMI input / output signal status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high enclosure
- Easy installation into racks and confined spaces
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- User guide, rack mount brackets, and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence