The Atlona Rondo™ 448 (AT-RON-448) is a 1×8 HDMI distribution amplifier for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. Part of the comprehensive family of Atlona 4K HDR integration products, it is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The Rondo 448 is ideal for applications requiring the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. This Rondo Series HDMI distribution amplifier includes EDID management features, front panel LED indicators for power and signal status, audio de-embedding to analog and coaxial S/PDIF audio outputs, and the capability to cascade several units without compromising performance.
The Rondo 448 is designed to deliver dependable, pristine-quality image presentations in commercial and residential applications.
- Residential installations – The Rondo 448 is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- TV showrooms – The Rondo 448 can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
- Professional AV applications – Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
1×8 HDMI distribution amplifier
- Delivers high performance, reliable HDMI signal distribution
- Easy to install and deploy in commercial and residential applications
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby® Vision™ @ 60 Hz, as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) for 60p HDR broadcast services
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
Supports cascading up to eight units
- Combine multiple Rondo 448 and other Rondo Series distribution amplifiers without compromising performance or reliability
- System designs and configurations can easily be adapted or modified as needed
HDMI audio de-embedding
- Extracts HDMI two-channel PCM audio to the unbalanced analog stereo output, and two-channel PCM or multi-channel bitstream audio to the coaxial S/PDIF digital output
- Provides an additional integration option for AV receivers and whole-house audio systems
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI input
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Device can be updated in the field via USB port
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDMI input / output signal status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
Rack-mountable 1U, full rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack mounted systems with included 19” rack mount brackets
- Reduces installation time and cost
- Installation guide, rack mounting brackets, and external universal power supply
- To view the product warranty, use the following link: https://atlona.com/warranty/