NOTE: The AT-UHD-EX-70-2PS is discontinued. The recommended replacement product is the AT-AVA-EX70-2PS-KIT.
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70-2PS is an HDBaseT transmitter/receiver kit for HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable using locally-powered endpoints. The kit provides an economical means of transmitting video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. Both transmitter and receiver feature quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management.
This product was designed with the latest extender technology including long distance HDBaseT signal transmission, 4K/UHD capability, configuration-free set-up, and field-updatable firmware while maintaining an affordable price point. The AT-UHD EX-70-2PS offers these capabilities and more with the latest content protection for guaranteed pass-through of encrypted high definition content.
The AT-UHD-EX-70-2PS is ideal for use in residential or commercial point to point applications that require HDBaseT signal transmission over greater distances than HDMI can support. The kit can be used with the H2H matrix switcher series or HDDA distribution amplifier series for economical, long distance AV signal extension without PoE capability or control signal extension requirements.
Atlona UHD-EX Series
The AT-UHD-EX-70-2PS is part of the Atlona UHD-EX Series of HDBaseT extenders. See below for a complete listing of transmitters, receivers, and extender kits.
Atlona HDR-EX Series
Also available from Atlona are the HDR-EX Series for extending 4K HDR and control signals over HDBaseT.
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz
- Extends 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
Long distance HDMI extension
- Transmits HDMI signals up to 230 feet (70 meters) @ 1080P and 130 feet (40 meters) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Field updatable firmware
- Front panel USB port provides an easy means for kit upgrades
- Ensures long term system return on investment
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS:X™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
Rear panel I/O connectors
- Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
- Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high quarter rack-width enclosure
- Easy installation into system racks and confined spaces behind displays
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- User guide, (2) wall power supply with interchangeable plugs for international power outlets, mounting brackets
- To view the product warranty, use the following link: https://atlona.com/warranty/