Atlona HDVS Series
The AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK is part of the Atlona HDVS Series of HDBaseT extenders with AV switching and scaling, plus automatic display control and automatic input selection. See below for a complete listing of transmitters and receivers.
* To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance, CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
** Not a member of the HDVS Series, but includes many of the same convenient features without HDBaseT extension.
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK is a 3×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with two HDMI inputs and a VGA input with audio. Video signals up to 1080p, plus embedded audio can be transmitted up to 230 feet (70 meters), and up to 130 feet (40 meters) for 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling. The HDVS-150-TX-PSK is identical to the AT-HDVS-150-TX, with the addition of local powering capability and an external power supply. This makes it ideal for extending AV directly to a projector with an HDBaseT input. The HDVS-150-TX-PSK can serve as the central component of a compact, automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection.
Compact Switcher and Extender
The HDVS-150-TX-PSK combines the benefits of auto-switching and the advantages of HDBaseT signal transmission. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
Surface mounting brackets are provided with the HDVS-150-TX-PSK for easy under-table, furniture, or on-wall installation.
The HDVS-150-TX-PSK automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal.
Automatic Display Control
When used in conjunction with the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver, the HDVS-150-TX-PSK can provide control to a display through RS-232, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the HDVS-150-TX-PSK can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-150-TX-PSK forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment.
A power button on the front panel can be used for manual on/off control of the display.
Automatic display control is available only when connected to the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver.
- Simple yet complete AV systems with HDBaseT-equipped projectors and flat-panel displays
- Installations in which HDVS-150 Series transmitters are to be used with third-party HDBaseT devices
The AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK is ideal for extending AV and control to a display with an HDBaseT input.
3×1 HDBaseT switcher
- Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with audio*
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
- * Audio signals will not pass without an accompanying video signal
Local AC powered version of AT-HDVS-150-TX
- Includes external power supply – ideal for point-to-point installations with an HDBaseT-equipped projector
- Also can be powered via PoE (IEEE 802.3af Powered Device – PD) – provides an additional powering option from the HDVS-150-RX receiver, or the optional AT-PS-POE power injector
Long distance HDBaseT extension
- Transmits AV up to 230 feet (70 meters) @ 1080p or 130 feet (40 meters) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Allows 4K/UHD transmission when used with a compatible HDBaseT-equipped display or HDBaseT receiver
Automatic input selection using hot plug detection
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation with no user intervention necessary
Automatic display control (when connected to the AT-HDVS-150-RX)
- Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher (in conjunction with the HDVS-150-RX). Control signals to display are transmitted via RS-232.
- Eliminates the need for a complex control system
Front panel input selection and on/off controls
- Overrides auto-switching when more than one active source is present
- Simple manual operation allows presenter to maintain control of AV system
- Rear panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
Front panel power and input selection status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and input selection status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
- User guide, surface mounting brackets, and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence