The Atlona Pocket™ 3H (AT-PKT-3H) is an architectural cable access enclosure ideal for meeting spaces. The Pocket 3H can accommodate up to three AV cables, supported in place by an insert designed to facilitate easy cable access and return. This cable access enclosure features an aesthetically pleasing, low-profile design to easily blend with any modern or traditional décor. It can be installed into a meeting table or other surface up to 2 inches (50 mm) deep by drilling an opening with a 4 inch (102 mm) hole saw. Also included is a cable pouch that neatly conceals cables below the table. The Pocket 3H is an ideal complement to Atlona switchers, extenders, and networked AV endpoints for integrating meeting room systems with AV equipment installed under a meeting or conference table.
Preliminary – complete product information coming soon.
- Provide quick and easy access to AV cables for meeting participants
- Supplied insert holds three cables in place with connectors easily accessible
- Low-profile design for any modern or traditional décor
- Convenient under-table pouch conceals cables for a clean, professional installation
- Recommended cable diameter: less than 0.4 inch (10 mm)
- Installs into surfaces up to 2 inches (50 mm) deep
- Required opening for table or other surface: 4 inches (102 mm)