The Atlona Pocket™ 3H (AT-PKT-3H) is a tabletop cable access enclosure ideal for meeting spaces. The Pocket 3H can accommodate up to three AV cables, supported in place by an insert designed to facilitate easy cable access and return. This cable access enclosure features an aesthetically pleasing, low-profile design to easily blend with any modern or traditional décor. It can be installed into a meeting table or other surface up to 2 inches (50 mm) deep by drilling an opening with a 4 inch (102 mm) hole saw. Also included is a cable bag that neatly conceals cables below the table. The Pocket 3H is an ideal complement to Atlona switchers, extenders, and networked AV endpoints for integrating meeting room AV equipment installed under a meeting or conference table.
The Pocket 3H is the perfect complement to Atlona presentation AV systems for meeting rooms. It easily allows AV integrators to specify a complete, cost-effective BYOD / collaboration system that includes switching, extension, and a simple yet elegant cable management system.
- Meeting rooms – The Pocket 3H is ideal for a wide range of meeting spaces, from huddle rooms to conference rooms. Two or more enclosures can be installed into large conference tables.
- Auditoriums and lecture halls – The Pocket 3H can be installed into a lectern to provide easy AV cable access to presenters.
- Tabletop cable access enclosure with under-table cable management system
- Provides quick and easy access to AV cables for meeting participants
- Supplied insert holds three cables in place with connectors easily accessible
- Low-profile design for any modern or traditional décor
- Convenient under-table bag conceals cables for a clean, professional installation
- Recommended cable diameter: less than 0.4 inch (10 mm)
- Installs into surfaces up to 2 inches (50 mm) deep
- Required opening for table or other surface: 4 inches (102 mm)
- Includes installation guide, cable management hardware, and cable bag
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty