Two-Input Wallplate Switcher for HDMI and VGA with HDBaseT Output
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP is a 2×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with an HDMI input plus a VGA input with audio. The HDVS-150-TX-WP features a US two-gang wallplate form factor. Video signals up to 1080p, plus embedded audio can be transmitted up to 230 feet (70 meters). The HDVS-150-TX-WP is designed for use with the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver and HD scaler, and can serve as the central component of a compact, automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control. The switcher is remotely powered by the HDVS-150-RX through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Compact Switcher and Extender
The HDVS-150-TX-WP combines the benefits of auto-switching and integrated display control, and the advantages of HDBaseT signal transmission. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
An optional AT-HDVS-TX-WP-NB faceplate is available without control buttons.
Automatic Display Control
When used in conjunction with the HDVS-150-RX receiver, the HDVS-150-TX-WP can provide control to a display through RS-232, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the HDVS-150-TX-WP can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-150-TX-WP forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment.
A power button on the front panel can be used for manual on/off control of the display.
Automatic display control is available only when connected to the HDVS-150-RX receiver.
The HDVS-150-TX-WP automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal.
- Education environments – The HDVS-150-TX-WP is installed into a lectern for use with sources such as a laptop and document camera. Auto-switching technology selects the active source input, and the signal is transmitted to the HDVS-150-RX at the display.
- Corporate environments – The switcher is installed at a convenient wall location for presenters to connect their laptops to the system.
(See this featured application as an example.)
Atlona HDVS Series
The AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP is part of the Atlona HDVS Series of HDBaseT extenders with AV switching and scaling, plus automatic display control and automatic input selection. See below for a complete listing of transmitters and receivers.
* To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance, CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
** Not a member of the HDVS Series, but includes many of the same convenient features without HDBaseT extension.
The AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP is compatible with the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver and HD scaler.
US two-gang enclosure for wallplate openings
- Shallow, 1.5 inch (40 mm) deep enclosure and recessed RJ-45 connector simplify integration
- Attractive alternative to tabletop boxes for placement near presenter’s station
- UK version also available – AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP-UK
2×1 HDBaseT switcher
- Features an HDMI input plus a VGA input with audio*
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
- * Audio signals will not pass without an accompanying video signal
Designed for point-to-point extension to the AT-HDVS-150-RX HD scaling receiver
- Extends AV up to 230 feet (70 meters) @ 1080p or 1920×1200
- Provides a cost-effective yet compact, automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control
Long distance HDMI extension
- Transmits AV up to 230 feet (70 meters) @ 1080p or 130 feet (40 meters) @ 4K/UHD* using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- * Allows 4K/UHD transmission when used with a compatible HDBaseT receiver
Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Powered Device (PD)
- Power for transmitter is supplied by AT-HDVS-150-RX over HDBaseT
Automatic input selection using hot plug detection
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation with no user intervention necessary
Automatic display control (when connected to the HDVS-150-RX)
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher (in conjunction with the HDVS-150-RX). Control signals to display are transmitted via RS-232.
- Eliminates the need for a complex control system
Front panel input selection and on/off controls
- Overrides auto-switching when more than one active source is present
- Simple manual operation allows presenter to maintain control of AV system
- Optional AT-HDVS-TX-WP-NB faceplate available without control buttons
- USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
Front panel power and input selection status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and input selection status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
- User guide and white faceplate
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence