NOTE: The AT-AMS-HW is discontinued. Atlona Management System (AMS) is now a part of Velocity™, and may be accessed with a VGW-HW hardware gateway, VGW-SW software gateway, or as virtual machine software download.
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful resource for AV integrators, facility AV/IT system administrators, and tech managers to configure, monitor, and service multiple Atlona products from a web browser. AMS enables centralized organization and management of Atlona devices and system installations throughout a facility or residence, saving integration time while serving as a convenient portal for helpdesk support. Comprehensive features include automatic network device discovery, multi-device configuration and management, firmware update automation and management, notifications and alerts, event logging, and more.
Dedicated Server Appliance
The AT-AMS-HW is a compact server appliance for AMS that easily installs into a rack or any other discreet location. Setup is fast and easy – no software installation or configuration procedure necessary.
AMS is also available as a free software application.
Scalable Remote Management
AMS is ideal for use in multi-device AV installations, and is scalable to any size installation. Remote management capabilities of AMS enable AV technicians and other staff members to manage, operate, and maintain AV systems anywhere on the network through a standard web browser. AMS auto-detects installed Atlona devices, and allows the user to back up and retrieve device configurations, copy the configuration of one Atlona device to identical devices, and perform firmware upgrades – all remotely without having to connect physically into a system. AMS also allows a technician to configure Atlona devices offline, and push configurations once the devices are online.
The Atlona Management System GUI features user-friendly interaction and navigation elements similar to the Velocity Control System. For OmniStream AV over IP systems, AMS also features an intuitive user interface for video, audio, control, and data virtual routing that’s powerful, flexible, and very easy to use.
For more information about AMS, please refer to this introduction and overview.
Please refer to this table below for detailed information on Atlona product compatibility with AMS.
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility, building, enterprise, or residence
- Access anywhere on the network from a web browser
- Simplify Atlona device configuration, deployment, and management with the interactions, flow, and visual elements of a web or mobile app GUI
- Intuitive, flexible, and powerful GUI for routing video, audio, control, and data in OmniStream AV over IP systems
- Automatically discovers Atlona devices on the network and adds them to the system configuration
- Organize Atlona device installations by room, floor, building, and site or campus
- Back up device configurations, duplicate configurations to identical Atlona products on the network, and restore configurations when devices are replaced
- Pre-configure Atlona devices prior to on-site installation and commissioning
- Manage firmware updates including the ability the push to multiple devices at once
- Schedule automated firmware updates at a convenient date and time
- Create role-based accounts for integrator, client, and AV/IT staff members, each with clearly defined access privileges
- Continuous system monitoring – quickly assess system and device status
- AT-AMS-HW server appliance features:
- Compact – easily installs into a rack or any other discreet location
- Quick setup – obtain IP address by connecting to a display
- Access from a web browser
- Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high enclosure
- Also available as a free software application
- Supports industry-standard, secure data communications through HTTP/2, HTTPS, and WebSockets with TLS and AES-128 encryption