Atlona UHD-CAT Series
The AT-UHD-CAT-4ED is part of the Atlona UHD-CAT Series of HDMI to HDBaseT distribution amplifiers.
The Atlona AT-UHD-CAT-4ED distribution amplifier featuring pass-through HDMI input connections, four extended distance, Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT outputs and display control capability. Each output transmits AV and control signals up to 330 ft. (100 m). Features include 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color subsampling, HDCP 2.2 compliance, EDID management, and PoE for powering remote receivers. A wide variety of consumer displays may be controlled by the UHD-CAT-4ED using CEC*. Designed for commercial distribution applications, the UHD-CAT-4ED is control system-friendly and integrates with any TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR control system and features a 1U, half-rack width enclosure with external, international power supply. Compatible Atlona receiver: AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX.
Signal distribution applications increasingly require compatibility with HDCP 2.2, 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz support with 4:2:0 color subsampling to ensure images reach displays with compatible copy protection and with the pristine digital image quality of the original signal, without artifacts resulting from inferior image distribution systems. HDBaseT distribution ensures reliable, long-distance transmission of high resolution audio and video signals. These core features along with added display control provide additional flexibility. Power over Ethernet not only provides compatibility with Atlona Extender products but enables HDBaseT Certification.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, and Sony TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
- Retail, restaurant, and entertainment environments that need long distance signal extension of high-impact messages and program information.
(See this featured application as an example.)
- TV showrooms that demand the highest quality signal be delivered to each 4K television to entice customers to make an immediate purchase decision
- Any single image/multi-screen environment that requires display control
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring, managing, and monitoring the UHD-CAT-4ED and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN, WAN, or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona, and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise, from a standard web browser.
HDMI distribution amplifier with built-in HDBaseT transmission
- Combines signal distribution and extended distance transmission into a single enclosure; eliminates several devices and power supplies
- Reduces overall system costs, speeds installation, and prevents compatibility issues
Four Ethernet-enabled, extended distance HDBaseT outputs with transmission of AV and control signals and PoE
- Long distance, 330 foot (100 m) outputs offer Ethernet plus bidirectional extension of both RS-232 and IR control plus remote receiver power
- Compatible receiver: AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX
- Reduces multiple, separate cable runs down to a single category cable per display, shrinking cable bundles and required conduit capacity to reduce cost of installation
4K/UHD capability with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
- Compatible with ultra-high definition sources and displays; adheres to latest content protection specification
- Ensures AV distribution systems are ready for 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
Automatic display control
- CEC control signal transmitted over HDBaseT
- Enables control of a wide variety of displays including commercial or low-cost consumer displays
- User Guide, external international power supply, under table mounting brackets, rack mounting kit
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence