The Atlona OmniStream™ 111 Wallplate (AT-OMNI-111-WP) is a single-channel networked AV encoder for HDMI 2.0 sources up to 4K @ 60 Hz and HDR (High Dynamic Range), plus embedded audio. It features a US two-gang, Decora-style wallplate form factor, and includes interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates. The OmniStream 111 WP is part of the OmniStream Pro Series, designed for high performance, flexible distribution of AV over standard, off-the-shelf Gigabit Ethernet switches in commercial audiovisual applications. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and ideal for the latest Ultra High-Definition and HDR sources. This networked AV encoder features advanced high-quality, VC-2 visually lossless video compression technology with user-selectable, video quality optimization engines designed for computer-generated imaging, or motion video content. The Atlona OmniStream 111 WP achieves extremely low, sub-frame latency when paired with OmniStream AV decoders.
With its wallplate form factor, the OmniStream 111 WP enables convenient installation wherever an aesthetically appealing or discreet AV source connection is required.
Easy to Configure, Simple to Manage
OmniStream AV over IP systems are remarkably easy to set up and manage – whether for a meeting room, residence, divisible room, or an entire university campus. Atlona Management System (AMS) 2.0 features automatic network device discovery, plus an intuitive web-based GUI that lets you configure virtual routing for AV, control, and data over the network – just as easily as you would with conventional AV matrix switching. AMS also streamlines and simplifies management of OmniStream systems through continuous system monitoring, notifications and alerts, event logging, multi-device configuration and backup, automated firmware updates, remote device control, and more.
- Enterprises and other large organizations – Maximize AV application flexibility by enabling content sharing within single meeting rooms, or corporate-wide broadcasting to every connected screen.
(See this featured application as an example.
- Corporate and university campuses with the need to distribute AV between buildings – OmniStream allows virtually unlimited AV system scope and scale. For very large, expansive LANs, SMPTE-standard FEC (Forward Error Correction) ensures robust, reliable image presentation at every endpoint.
(See this featured application as an example.)
- Applications in which any AV content or resource can be shared anywhere in the system – AV over IP technology removes the restrictions associated with interconnecting sources and displays through standard matrix switching architecture.
- Meeting rooms and conference rooms – An IP network infrastructure makes it simple and efficient to design AV systems for small, large, and divisible meeting room configurations, and to centrally manage them throughout a facility. (To learn more, please click here.)
Atlona AV Over IP Certification
Atlona is pleased to offer Atlona AV Over IP Certification through free, InfoComm-certified and accredited online education courses. With AV Over IP Certification, you’ll have the credibility, knowledge, and confidence to inform your customers on the ideal networked AV system solutions for their requirements, and deliver quality sales and technical support whenever necessary.
Being certified by Atlona gives you priority and key advantages in selling and supporting OmniStream systems. For more information, please contact your Atlona sales representative.
Atlona Professional Services
Atlona provides project design, configuration and management services to system designers and integrators working with OmniStream AV over IP products. A trusted authority in providing support and guidance during the system design and deployment phases, Atlona will work with you to ensure optimal performance and efficiency in your AV over IP projects.
Contact us to get started and we will assign a dedicated engineer to guide you through the project from beginning to end. From creating a customized planner through commissioning to final on-site training, Atlona will provide each customer with the same exceptional level of care and support regardless of size. See our overview of our OmniStream Professional Services:
Best-in-class AV over IP performance and reliability over Gigabit Ethernet
- Delivers pristine image quality and ultra-low latency over 1 Gbps (GbE) networks
- Ideal for integration over new or legacy network cable infrastructure – including CAT 5e
US two-gang enclosure for Decora-style wallplate openings – interchangeable black or white trim kits
- Allows inconspicuous installation on a wall, in furniture, or in a floor box
- Includes black and white wallplates and faceplates
- Meets end user requirements for conveniently accessible yet discreet AV connectivity
AV encoder for HDMI up to 4K/UHD, plus embedded audio
- Streams video and audio, with the flexibility of transmitting them together or to separate network destinations
- Allows wide-ranging versatility for integrators to design systems to specific requirements
Networked AV redundancy
- Maximizes system reliability and meets IT requirements for system redundancy and failover
Supports UHD @ 60 Hz plus HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Supports HDR10 @ 60 Hz and 10-bit color, as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) for 60p HDR broadcast services
- Supports Dolby Vision™ @ 60 Hz and 12-bit, delivering a best-in-class dynamic HDR experience. Included as of firmware version 1.2.5.
High performance, visually lossless video compression
- SMPTE 2042 VC-2 light video compression with absolutely minimal, sub-frame latency from encode to decode
- Ensures optimal, pristine-quality graphics and motion video presentations, and is ideal for applications requiring interactivity
- Adheres to the latest HDCP 2.2 specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content streams to pass between authenticated devices
- HDCP can be disabled through AMS, allowing content to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconference systems. Protected content is not transmitted.
Network error resilience with FEC (forward error correction)
- Compensates for AV packet losses in large systems spanning several networks
- Enables consistent, reliable performance in enterprise-wide networked AV implementations
Simplify integration with plug-and-play network switch compatibility
- Streamline system setup by using Atlona Certified Switch configurations for popular models from Cisco, Pakedge, and many others
- Saves installation time and costs without the need to manually configure a network switch
Remote PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- With PoE, encoders can conveniently be powered over the network from a PoE-equipped network switch
- PoE simplifies integration without the need for local AC power, and allows centralized power monitoring and management
Secure content distribution with AES-128 encryption
- Any AV presentation content can be secured by scrambling IP streams
- Ensures secure content delivery across the network
- Ideal for government, military, and enterprise applications, as well as meeting IT security requirements
Supports industry-standard, network security features and protocols
- HTTPS, Telnet, SSH, WebSockets with TLS, and AES-128 encryption
- Features IEEE 802.1x which meets IT authentication requirements for improved network security
AES67-compatible audio over IP streaming
- OmniStream features industry standard, AES67-compatible networked audio streaming between encoders, decoders, and audio interfaces
- Simultaneously stream AES67 and native RTP
Simultaneous OmniStream and AES67 audio streaming
- OmniStream encoders can deliver native OmniStream RTP networked audio alongside an AES67-compatible audio stream
- Encoders also can provide multi-channel PCM audio downmixing
- Allows for streaming multi-channel PCM to OmniStream decoders, plus downmixed PCM audio to an OmniStream 238 audio bridge
Enhance AV presentations with visual enhancements
- Provide corporate or institutional branding by overlaying a logo
- Display a full-screen image as a backup in an event of an interruption in an AV stream, or between presentations
- Identify and label presentation content with static or scrolling text
- Manages EDID communications between source and encoder; allows integrators to force a source to a preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- EDID can be assigned from a display connected to an OmniStream decoder
- Assign up to eight encoders to a logical group
- Allows a decoder to automatically switch between encoders in the group upon input detection
- Create scalable, flexible switching systems with encoders placed wherever AV sources may be located
Audio processing and pass-through
- Streams PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Supports multi-channel PCM audio downmixing to two-channel PCM
- Intuitive standalone web GUI
- Atlona Management System (AMS) – web-based interface for configuration and management of OmniStream systems, and AV over IP cross-connections
- Installation guide, interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence