Velocity Device Manager
Velocity Device Manager is a powerful resource that allows system integrators and AV / IT technology managers to configure and manage Atlona devices over a network. It supports automatic discovery, setup, and commissioning of Atlona IP-controlled products as well as provides continual system monitoring and the ability to manage bulk firmware and credential updates. Velocity Device Manager is available as a free virtual machine software download, AT-VDM-SW, and is also included in the complete Velocity control system components AT-VGW-HW hardware gateway, AT-VGW-SW software gateway, and AT-VTPG-1000VL all-in-one 10” touch panel with gateway.
Free Software Download
AT-VDM-SW is the free virtual machine version of the Velocity Device Manager application. Click here to proceed to the software download.
Device Discovery, Configuration and Management
Velocity Device Manager can scan the network, detect newly connected Atlona devices, and add them to your system configuration. An individual device can be configured, controlled, and monitored, with the same capabilities available through the device’s web interface.
Automate Firmware Updates
Streamline device updating by using Velocity Device Manager to push new firmware to multiple products at once. You can schedule automated firmware updates at a convenient date and time.
Credential Mass Update
Velocity Device Manager allows mass password updates for connected devices. Simplifying conformance with customer password policies related to frequency and complexity.
OmniStream Virtual Matrix
Velocity Device Manager is the essential network resource for centralized configuration and management of OmniStream AV over IP systems. It features an intuitive and powerful GUI for routing video, audio, and data over a network of OmniStream AV encoders and decoders, plus interfaces for USB and audio.
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Free virtual machine software application for installation on a PC or Mac
- Access anywhere on the network from a web browser
- Automatically discovers Atlona devices on the network and adds them to the system configuration
- Simplify Atlona device configuration, deployment, and management
- Continuous system monitoring – quickly assess system and device status
- Back up device configurations, duplicate configurations to identical Atlona products on the network, and restore configurations when devices are replaced
- Pre-configure Atlona devices prior to on-site installation and commissioning
- Organize Atlona device installations by room, building, and site
- Manage firmware updates including the ability the push to multiple devices at once, and schedule updates at a convenient date and time
- Manage credential updates including the ability to push a password to multiple devices at once
- Create role-based accounts for integrator, client, and AV/IT staff members, each with clearly defined access privileges
- Supports industry-standard, secure data communications through HTTP/2, HTTPS, SSH, SFTP, and WebSockets with TLS and AES-128 encryption
- Also included in complete Velocity control system components such as the AT-VGW-HW hardware gateway, AT-VGW-SW software gateway, and AT-VTPG-1000VL all-in-one 10” touch panel with gateway.