Stereo / Mono Power Amplifier – 120 Watts
The Atlona Gain™ 120 (AT-GAIN-120) is a compact power amplifier designed for low or high impedance applications. A mode selector switch allows the Gain 120 to deliver two channels of 60 watts each into 4 or 8 ohms, or a single channel of 120 watts at 70 or 100 volts. This Class D amplifier is energy efficient and ENERGY STAR qualified, and is also convection cooled to allow installation in conference rooms and quiet installation environments without the need for fans. In addition to the amplified speaker output, a line level audio output allows the incoming audio to be fed into an additional amplifier or audio system. The Gain 120 is controllable via TCP/IP or external trigger, and can be integrated with Atlona AV switchers and OmniStream™ AV systems for a wide variety of sound reinforcement applications.
NOTE: The AT-RACK-1RU rack shelf is a required accessory to ensure a proper, secure rack installation. Additionally, 2U of space will be required to install the Gain 120 in a rack.
Networked Audio Interface Available
Available for the Gain 120 is the AT-GAIN-NET networked audio card, featuring an AES67 and Dante dual-channel audio bridge. The AT-GAIN-NET adds the capability to accept two channels over a network from a Dante or AES67-equipped DSP, as well as Atlona OmniStream AV encoders.
- Meeting rooms, conference rooms, training rooms, and classrooms – The Gain 120 can receive audio from an AV switcher or DSP, and then feed the audio to program speakers on the front wall, or a distribution of ceiling speakers.
- Facility audio systems – The Gain 120 can be integrated with a centralized audio distribution system for paging and background music, as well as audio content targeted to specific zones.
- Selectable low or high impedance operation
- 2 x 60 watts @ 4 or 8 ohms
- 1 x 120 watts @ 70 or 100 volts
- Class D efficient amplifier design
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Convection cooled – no need for fans
- Optional AES67 / Dante networked audio interface (AT-GAIN-NET) – receives two-channel audio from OmniStream AV encoders or compatible audio devices
- Available AT-RACK-1RU rack shelf – required accessory for rack installation
- Automatic standby, configurable from 5 to 25 minutes of inactivity, to minimize power consumption
- Rear panel input level controls
- Integrated protection circuitry automatically activates in the event of clipping, short circuit, thermal overload, and more
- Low inrush current to prevent audible “thumps” when multiple amps are powered on simultaneously
- Balanced line level output for pass-through to an additional amplifier or audio system
- Integrated five-band equalizer
- TCP/IP control of volume level, muting, and EQ
- Ideal for IP-based control from Atlona Velocity™ Control System
- Trigger port ideal for occupancy sensor or control system to remotely power down amplifier or wake from standby
- Front panel signal status LEDs for power, signal presence, real-time volume level, device identification, and internal protection activation
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure
- Includes installation guide, power cable (US), and captive screw connectors
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty