IP to USB Adapter
The Atlona AT-OMNI-324 works in tandem with the AT-OMNI-311 for extending USB from peripheral devices to a PC over Gigabit Ethernet. The OMNI-324 features a four-port USB hub for peripherals, while the OMNI-311 interfaces with a PC or other host device. The OmniStream USB over IP system is compatible with USB 2.0 data rates of up to 480 Mbps. It can be used with high bandwidth devices including cameras, soundbars, speakerphones, microphones, and DSPs, plus standard USB HID class devices such as a keyboard, mouse, or touch display. Up to seven OMNI-324 units can be simultaneously paired to an OMNI-311. USB routing over the network can be managed using Velocity Device Manager. Additionally, the OMNI-324 can be used with the OMNI-311 in a point-to-point installation, for extending USB up to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Huddle rooms – OmniStream USB devices provide a streamlined video conferencing solution that interfaces a PC with a PTZ camera (such as the AT-HDVS-CAM), as well as USB audio peripherals.
- Meeting rooms – OmniStream USB devices are ideal for interfacing a wall-mounted touch display with a laptop at the meeting table.
Configured and Managed by Velocity Device Manager
Velocity Device Manager is a powerful network resource for centralized configuration and management of OmniStream and other Atlona AV system installations throughout a facility or residence. Velocity Device Manager is essential for accessing all capabilities of OmniStream endpoint devices and features an intuitive, flexible, and powerful GUI for routing video, audio, control, and data between sources and destinations. Comprehensive AV management features include automatic network device discovery, multi-device configuration and backup, firmware update automation, continuous system monitoring, notifications and alerts, event logging, and more.
Atlona AV Over IP Certification
Atlona is pleased to offer Atlona AV Over IP Certification through free, InfoComm-certified and accredited online education courses. With AV Over IP Certification, you’ll have the credibility, knowledge, and confidence to inform your customers on the ideal networked AV system solutions for their requirements, and deliver quality sales and technical support whenever necessary.
Being certified by Atlona gives you priority and key advantages in selling and supporting OmniStream systems. For more information, please contact your Atlona sales representative.
- Extend USB over Gigabit Ethernet using CAT5e/6 cable
- Four-port USB hub
- Supports high bandwidth devices such as webcams and speakers, as well as standard HID class peripherals
- Compatible with USB 2.0 data rates up to 480 Mbps
- Ideal for meeting room applications to extend USB from touch displays, cameras, soundbars, speakerphones, DSPs, and more
- Design flexible and scalable AV systems in combination with OmniStream AV encoders and decoders
- Up to seven OMNI-324 units can be paired with an OMNI-311 over a network
- USB signal routing configured and managed by Velocity Device Manager
- Also ideal for point-to-point USB extension with an OMNI-311, up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Ready for integration with Atlona Velocity™ Control System to manage USB signal routing
- Streamline network switch integration by using Atlona Certified Switch configurations for popular models from Cisco, Pakedge, and others
- Front panel LED indicators for power, network and USB host connectivity, and USB signal presence over IP
- Supports industry-standard, network security features and protocols: HTTPS, Telnet, SSH, WebSockets with TLS, and AES-128 encryption
- Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high enclosure
- Includes installation guide, surface mounting brackets, and external universal power supply
- To view the product warranty, use the following link: https://atlona.com/warranty/