The Atlona OmniStream™ 324 (AT-OMNI-324) works in tandem with the OmniStream 311 (AT-OMNI-311) for extending USB from peripheral devices to a PC over Gigabit Ethernet. The OmniStream 324 features a four-port USB hub for peripherals, while the OmniStream 311 interfaces with a PC or other host device. The OmniStream USB over IP system is compatible with USB 2.0 data rates of up to 480 Mbps. It can be used with high bandwidth devices including cameras, speakerphones, microphones, and DSPs, plus standard USB HID class devices such as a keyboard, mouse, or touch display. Up to seven OmniStream 324 units can be simultaneously paired to an OmniStream 311. USB routing over the network can be managed using Atlona Management System (AMS) 2.0. Additionally, the OmniStream 324 can be used with the OmniStream 311 in a point-to-point installation, for extending USB up to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Huddle rooms – OmniStream USB devices provide a streamlined video conferencing solution that interfaces a PC with a PTZ camera (such as the AT-HDVS-CAM), as well as USB audio peripherals.
- Meeting rooms – OmniStream USB devices are ideal for interfacing a wall-mounted touch display with a laptop at the meeting table.
Configured and Managed by AMS 2.0
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network resource for centralized configuration and management of OmniStream and other Atlona AV system installations throughout a facility or residence. AMS is essential for accessing all capabilities of OmniStream endpoint devices and features an intuitive, flexible, and powerful GUI for routing video, audio, control, and data between sources and destinations. Comprehensive AV management features include automatic network device discovery, multi-device configuration and backup, firmware update automation, continuous system monitoring, notifications and alerts, event logging, and more.
Atlona AV Over IP Certification
Atlona is pleased to offer Atlona AV Over IP Certification through free, InfoComm-certified and accredited online education courses. With AV Over IP Certification, you’ll have the credibility, knowledge, and confidence to inform your customers on the ideal networked AV system solutions for their requirements, and deliver quality sales and technical support whenever necessary.
Being certified by Atlona gives you priority and key advantages in selling and supporting OmniStream systems. For more information, please contact your Atlona sales representative.
Atlona Professional Services
Atlona provides project design, configuration and management services to system designers and integrators working with OmniStream AV over IP products. A trusted authority in providing support and guidance during the system design and deployment phases, Atlona will work with you to ensure optimal performance and efficiency in your AV over IP projects.
Contact us to get started and we will assign a dedicated engineer to guide you through the project from beginning to end. From creating a customized planner through commissioning to final on-site training, Atlona will provide each customer with the same exceptional level of care and support regardless of size. See our overview of our OmniStream Professional Services:
- Extend USB over Gigabit Ethernet using CAT5e/6 cable
- Four-port USB hub
- Supports high bandwidth devices such as webcams and speakers, as well as standard HID class peripherals
- Compatible with USB 2.0 data rates up to 480 Mbps
- Ideal for meeting room applications to extend USB from touch displays, cameras, speakerphones, DSPs, and more
- Design flexible and scalable AV systems in combination with OmniStream AV encoders and decoders
- Up to seven OmniStream 324 units can be paired with an OmniStream 311 over a network
- USB signal routing configured and managed by AMS 2.0 (Atlona Management System)
- Also ideal for point-to-point USB extension with an OmniStream 311, up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Ready for integration with Atlona Velocity™ Control System to manage USB signal routing
- Streamline network switch integration by using Atlona Certified Switch configurations for popular models from Cisco, Pakedge, and others
- Front panel LED indicators for power, network and USB host connectivity, and USB signal presence over IP
- Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high enclosure
- Includes installation guide, surface mounting brackets, and external universal power supply
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty