The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM is an enterprise-grade PTZ camera designed for use in video conferencing and other applications such as lecture capture and distance education. It features a USB 2.0 interface for video and camera control. The HDVS-CAM seamlessly integrates with the Omega™ Series and OmniStream™ for a complete, automated conferencing system that includes AV and USB extension. The HDVS-CAM delivers high performance, professional-quality imaging with video resolutions up to 1080p @ 30 Hz, as well as fast and accurate auto-focusing, and a fast yet quiet pan and tilt mechanism. This PTZ camera is ideal for a wide range of small to medium-sized meeting spaces, classrooms, and training rooms. The HDVS-CAM is available in black or white.
The HDVS-CAM includes a handheld IR remote control, plus mounting hardware for convenient on-wall installation. Available as an option is the AT-HDVS-CAM-CMNT for inverted ceiling mounting.
- Meeting spaces and conference rooms – The HDVS-CAM works together with the USB extension capability of an Omega Series or OmniStream system to enable simple, clean connectivity from the front wall to PCs at the meeting table. The camera is universally compatible with any PC using the standard USB video driver.
- Classrooms and other instructional spaces – The HDVS-CAM is ideal for distance learning and collaboration, as well as recording lectures.
- Designed for video conferencing with AV systems supporting USB interfacing and extension
- USB 2.0 interface for video and camera control
- Universal PC compatibility through standard UVC (USB Video Class) driver
- Compatible with a wide range of soft codecs and unified communications (UC) platforms
- Available in black or white
- High performance imaging, fine detail, and color rendering with 1/2.8″ low-noise, HD CMOS sensor
- Available video resolutions from 176×144 up to 1080p @ 30 Hz
- Fast and accurate auto focus, plus auto white balance and auto exposure modes
- Fast and quiet pan and tilt mechanism
- Multi-element zoom lens with 10x optical zoom and a 60.9° horizontal field of view
- Picture controls available for brightness, color, saturation, contrast, sharpness, and gamma
- TCP/IP, RS-232, USB, and IR control – convenient handheld IR remote control included
- Up to 255 camera presets available, 10 accessible from IR remote
- Supports VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P camera control protocols
- PTZ camera control available from popular soft codec and UC clients such as Skype® for Business, Microsoft® Teams, Microsoft Lync®, Google® Hangouts™, Zoom™, BlueJeans™, Slack™, WebEx®, GoToMeeting®, and RingCentral® Meetings™
- Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Camera can be mounted on a wall, or inverted for ceiling installation with the optional AT-HDVS-CAM-CMNT ceiling mount kit
- Includes installation guide, wall mounting bracket, IR remote control, 2 meter (6.5 foot) USB Type-A male to male cable, VISCA to RS-232 DB-9 adapter, lens cap, and external universal power supply
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty