PTZ Camera with USB
The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM is an enterprise-grade PTZ camera designed for use in video conferencing and other applications such as lecture capture and distance learning. It features a USB 2.0 interface for video and camera control. The HDVS-CAM seamlessly integrates with the Omega™ Series, HDVS-300 System, and OmniStream™ for a complete, automated conferencing system that includes AV and USB extension. The HDVS-CAM delivers high performance, professional-quality imaging with video resolutions up to 1080p @ 30 Hz, as well as fast and accurate auto-focusing, and a fast yet quiet pan and tilt mechanism. This PTZ camera is ideal for a wide range of small to medium-sized meeting spaces, classrooms, and training rooms. The HDVS-CAM is available in black or white.
The HDVS-CAM is part of a family of PTZ cameras that includes the HDVS-CAM-HDBT with HDBaseT output, as well as the HDVS-CAM-HDMI, with HDMI output plus USB 2.0 interface. It includes a handheld IR remote control, plus mounting hardware for convenient on-wall installation. Available as an option is the AT-HDVS-CAM-CMNT for inverted ceiling mounting.
- Meeting spaces and conference rooms – The HDVS-CAM works together with the USB extension capability of an Omega Series or OmniStream system to enable simple, clean connectivity from the front wall to PCs at the meeting table. The camera is universally compatible with any PC using the standard USB video driver.
- Classrooms and other instructional spaces – The HDVS-CAM is ideal for distance learning and collaboration, as well as recording lectures.
- Designed for video conferencing with AV systems supporting USB interfacing and extension
- USB 2.0 interface for video
- Universal PC compatibility through standard UVC (USB Video Class) driver
- Works with popular soft codec and UC clients such as Microsoft® Teams, Zoom™, BlueJeans™, Slack™, WebEx®, and GoToMeeting®
- USB camera control available from compatible apps such as Zoom Rooms
- Up to 255 camera presets available, 10 accessible from IR remote
- Supports VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P camera control protocols
- Fast and accurate auto focus, plus auto white balance and auto exposure modes
- Fast and quiet pan and tilt mechanism
- Picture controls available for brightness, color, saturation, contrast, sharpness, and gamma
- Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- TCP/IP, RS-232, USB, and IR control – convenient handheld IR remote control included
- Available video resolutions from 176×144 up to 1080p @ 30 Hz
- High performance imaging, fine detail, and color rendering with 1/2.8″ low-noise, HD CMOS sensor
- Multi-element zoom lens with 10x optical zoom and a 60.9° horizontal field of view
- Camera can be mounted on a wall, or inverted for ceiling installation with the optional AT-HDVS-CAM-CMNT ceiling mount kit
- Compatible with 1/4-20 UNC tripod screw thread standard
- Includes installation guide, wall mounting bracket, IR remote control, 2 meter (6.5 foot) USB Type-A male to male cable, VISCA to RS-232 DB-9 adapter, lens cap, and external universal power supply
- Available in black or white
- Limited product warranty: 10 years for electronic circuit and optics; 3 years for PTZ motor