The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM is an enterprise-grade PTZ camera designed for use with the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT in soft codec conferencing applications. It features a USB interface for video and camera control. The HDVS-CAM seamlessly integrates with the HDVS-300-KIT for a complete, automated conferencing system that includes AV and USB extension, plus automatic input selection and display powering when a PC is connected. The HDVS-CAM delivers high performance, professional-quality imaging with video resolutions up to 1080p @ 30 Hz, as well as fast and accurate auto-focusing, and a fast yet quiet pan and tilt mechanism. This PTZ camera is ideal for a wide range of small to medium-sized meeting spaces, classrooms, and training rooms. The HDVS-CAM is available in black or white.
The HDVS-CAM can be purchased on its own for an existing HDVS-300-KIT installation, or in an HDVS-300 system package as the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-C-KIT. A single SKU, for a soft codec conferencing system with PTZ camera makes it simple and convenient to specify for meeting or instructional spaces throughout a facility, building, or campus. At the same time, system designers bypass the time and effort in selecting and purchasing third-party conferencing cameras.
The HDVS-CAM includes a handheld IR remote control, plus mounting hardware for convenient on-wall installation.
- Meeting spaces and conference rooms – The HDVS-CAM works together with the USB extension capability of the HDVS-300 system to enable simple, clean connectivity from the front wall to PCs at the meeting table. The camera is universally compatible with any PC using the standard USB video driver.
- Classrooms and other instructional spaces – The HDVS-CAM is ideal for distance learning and collaboration.
- Designed for soft codec applications with the HDVS-300 system
- Also available as part of an AT-UHD-HDVS-300-C-KIT system package
- USB 2.0 interface for video and camera control
- Universal PC compatibility through standard UVC (USB Video Class) driver
- Compatible with a wide range of soft codecs and unified communications (UC) platforms
- Available in black or white
- High performance imaging, fine detail, and color rendering with 1/2.8″ low-noise, HD CMOS sensor
- Available video resolutions from 176×144 up to 1080p @ 30 Hz
- Fast and accurate auto focus, plus auto white balance and auto exposure modes
- Fast and quiet pan and tilt mechanism
- Multi-element zoom lens with 10x optical zoom and a 60.9° horizontal field of view
- Picture controls available for brightness, color, saturation, contrast, sharpness, and gamma
- TCP/IP, RS-232, USB, and IR control – convenient handheld IR remote control included
- Up to 255 camera presets available, 10 accessible from IR remote
- Supports VISCA camera control protocol
- PTZ camera control available from popular soft codec and UC clients such as Skype® for Business, Microsoft® Teams, Microsoft Lync®, Google® Hangouts™, Zoom™, BlueJeans™, Slack™, WebEx®, GoToMeeting®, and RingCentral® Meetings™
- Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Camera can be mounted on a wall, or inverted for ceiling installation with the optional AT-HDVS-CAM-CMNT ceiling mount kit
- Includes installation guide, wall mounting bracket, IR remote control, 2 meter (6.5 foot) USB Type-A male to male cable, lens cap, and external universal power supply
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty