PTZ Camera with HDBaseT Output
The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDBT is an enterprise-grade PTZ camera designed for use in video conferencing and other applications such as lecture capture and distance learning. It features an HDBaseT output for extending video, power, and camera control over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). The HDVS-CAM-HDBT is ideal for remotely interfacing into HDBaseT equipped switchers and extenders, for use with a video conferencing codec, lecture capture appliance, or PC equipped for video capture. Camera control over HDBaseT or TCP/IP facilitates remote integration into AV control systems. The HDVS-CAM-HDBT delivers high performance, professional-quality imaging with video resolutions up to 1080p @ 60 Hz, as well as fast and accurate auto-focusing, and a fast yet quiet pan and tilt mechanism. Also available is H.264 or H.265 streaming over IP with support for RTMP and RTSP protocols. This PTZ camera is ideal for large meeting spaces, classrooms, training rooms, and many other environments. The HDVS-CAM-HDBT is available in black or white.
The HDVS-CAM-HDBT is part of a family of PTZ cameras that includes the HDVS-CAM with USB 2.0 interface, as well as the HDVS-CAM-HDMI, with HDMI output plus USB 2.0 interface. It includes a handheld IR remote control, plus mounting hardware for convenient on-wall installation. Available as an option is the AT-HDVS-CAM-CMNT for inverted ceiling mounting. The HDVS-CAM-HDBT can conveniently be powered over HDBaseT.
- Meeting spaces and conference rooms – The HDVS-CAM-HDBT enables simple, clean connectivity over category network cable, from a wall or ceiling to AV equipment in a credenza or below the meeting table.
- Classrooms and other instructional spaces – The HDVS-CAM-HDBT is ideal for distance learning and collaboration, as well as recording lectures.
- Legacy video conferencing systems – This camera can provide an effective upgrade to existing codecs, by delivering high quality imaging performance and ease of installation over HDBaseT.
- Designed for video conferencing and other applications such as lecture capture and distance learning
- HDBaseT output for extending video, power, and camera control up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 cable
- Remote powering over HDBaseT – local powering available with included power supply
- Up to 255 camera presets available, 10 accessible from IR remote
- Supports VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P camera control protocols
- Fast and accurate auto focus, plus auto white balance and auto exposure modes
- Fast and quiet pan and tilt mechanism
- Picture controls available for brightness, color, saturation, contrast, sharpness, and gamma
- H.264 and H.265 video over IP network streaming available, with support for RTMP and RTSP protocols
- Stereo 3.5 mm audio input available for AAC or MP3 streaming over IP
- Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control – convenient handheld IR remote control included
- Delivers HD video resolutions including 1080p @ 60 Hz
- High performance imaging, fine detail, and color rendering with 1/2.8″ low-noise, HD CMOS sensor
- Multi-element zoom lens with 10x optical zoom and a 60.9° horizontal field of view
- Camera can be mounted on a wall, or inverted for ceiling installation with the optional AT-HDVS-CAM-CMNT ceiling mount kit
- Compatible with 1/4-20 UNC tripod screw thread standard
- Includes installation guide, wall mounting bracket, IR remote control, VISCA to RS-232 DB-9 adapter, lens cap, and external universal power supply
- Available in black or white
- Limited product warranty: 10 years for electronic circuit and optics; 3 years for PTZ motor