Stereo / Mono Power Amplifier – 60 Watts
The Atlona Gain™ 60 (AT-GAIN-60) is a compact power amplifier designed for low or high impedance applications. A mode selector switch allows the Gain 60 to deliver two channels of 30 watts each into 4 or 8 ohms, or a single channel of 60 watts at 24, 70, or 100 volts. This Class D amplifier is energy efficient and ENERGY STAR qualified, and is also convection cooled without the need for fans. Additionally, the Gain 60 is UL 2043 plenum rated, allowing convenient yet discreet installation in a plenum airspace above a drop ceiling. Balanced and unbalanced inputs are provided for system design versatility. The Gain 60 is controllable via TCP/IP or RS-232, and can be integrated with Atlona AV switchers and OmniStream™ AV systems for a wide variety of sound reinforcement applications.
- Meeting rooms, huddle rooms, and classrooms – The Gain 60 can receive audio from an AV switcher or DSP, and then feed the audio to program speakers on the front wall, or a distribution of ceiling speakers.
- Plenum airspaces – The Gain 60 can easily be concealed above a drop ceiling, minimizing the need for AV equipment space in a room.
- Selectable low or high impedance operation
- 2 x 30 watts @ 4 or 8 ohms
- 1 x 60 watts @ 24, 70, or 100 volts
- Selectable balanced and unbalanced audio inputs
- Class D efficient amplifier design
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Convection cooled – no need for fans
- UL 2043 plenum rated – allows installation above commercial drop ceilings
- Automatic standby, configurable from 5 to 25 minutes of inactivity, to minimize power consumption
- Rear panel input level control
- Integrated protection circuitry automatically activates in the event of clipping, short circuit, thermal overload, and more
- Bass and treble tone controls
- TCP/IP and RS-232 control of volume level, muting, and tone controls
- Ideal for IP-based control from Atlona Velocity™ Control System
- Front panel button controls for input selection, mute, and volume control
- Front panel signal status LEDs for power, input selection, mute, and real-time volume level
- Compact, rack-mountable enclosure
- Optional AT-RACK-1RU rack shelf – recommended for rack installation
- Includes installation guide, captive screw connectors, and external universal power supply
- To view the product warranty, use the following link: https://atlona.com/warranty/