NOTE: The AT-UHD-PRO3-66M is discontinued.
4K/UHD 6×6 HDMI to HDBaseT Matrix Switcher
The Atlona AT-UHD-PRO3-66M is a dual-distance 6×6 HDMI to HDBaseT matrix switcher for 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz video signals with Power over Ethernet for receivers and analog audio breakout. The matrix provides flexible HDBaseT routing with both extended distance, 330 foot (100 meter) and long distance, 230 foot (70 meter) transmission over category cable with bidirectional extension of both RS- 232 and IR Control. Two HDMI outputs are provided as mirrored outputs designed for routing HDMI-based audio to an AVR or as additional matrix outputs. The matrix switcher is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The matrix is control system-friendly and integrates with any TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR based control signals. Designed for multi-zone residential or commercial distribution applications, the PRO3-66M features a 2U, rack-mountable enclosure with internal, international power supply.
Advanced AV Signal Distribution
The matrix switcher features advanced capabilities for AV signal distribution and a host of integrator-friendly features. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0, 8-bit video signals; offers 3D pass-through and meets HDCP 2.2 copy protection standards. Remote power for compatible Atlona UHD-EX Series HDBaseT receivers is provided using industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the switcher over HDBaseT links. Professional audio capabilities include analog audio de-embedding with volume, mute, and five-band EQ on captive screw connectors tied to the first four HDBaseT outputs. The matrix supports digital audio signals up to 192 kHz/24-bits. Flexible control capability is provided by the front panel or GUI-based integrated web server as well as compatibility with TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR-based control system. The PRO3-66M also features a 2U enclosure with ultra-quiet active cooling and an internal, international power supply.
- Multi-zone applications to distribute multiple AV signals along with control signals – A mix of 330 foot (100 meter) and 230 foot (70 meter) HDBaseT outputs meets a variety of distribution distances and needs throughout a residence.
(See this featured application as an example.)
- Home AV systems with separate distributed audio systems – Unbalanced audio outputs on captive screw connectors simplify connection to multi-channel amplifiers for zoned audio where level, mute, and a five-band graphic EQ can be applied in the matrix switcher for each zone.
(See this featured application as an example.)
Atlona UHD-PRO3 Series
The AT-UHD-PRO3-66M is part of the Atlona UHD-PRO3 Series of HDMI to HDBaseT matrix switchers, ideal for residential as well as commercial applications. The UHD-PRO3 Series offers performance, reliability, and powerful control and audio system integration features. See below for more information.
NOTE: Ethernet pass-through is not available with HDBaseT receivers connected to UHD-PRO3 Series matrix switchers. More information is available in the Atlona Help Center.
Six HDBaseT outputs with dual-distance transmission of A/V, control and power signals over a single category cable
- Two extended distance, 330 foot (100 meter) outputs and four long distance, 230 foot (70 meter) outputs offer bidirectional extension of both RS-232 and IR control plus remote power
- Ensures distance and value requirements are addressed to meet the needs of the installation and budget
Two HDMI outputs with independently selectable mirror and matrix modes
- Switchable HDMI outputs can mirror any HDBaseT output for routing HDMI based audio signals to AVRs; in matrix mode, HDMI outputs can become additional matrix outputs
- Provides output flexibility to facilitate a variety of output needs and destinations
4K/UHD capability with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
- Compatible with ultra high definition PCs and other sources and displays and adheres to latest content protection specification
- Full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
Power over Ethernet for remote powered receivers
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the matrix over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required; saves time and integration costs
Audio de-embedding with volume, mute, and five-band EQ
- Four stereo, line level audio breakout with volume, mute, and five-band EQ on captive screw connectors tied to the first four HDBaseT outputs
- HDMI audio de-embedding* with analog stereo and HDMI outputs, with or without a video display connection
- Provides audio signal routing to sound system
- * For extracting and downmixing Dolby and DTS audio, Atlona recommends the AT-HDR-M2C or AT-HDR-M2C-QUAD audio converters.
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers status reporting of EDID, HDCP, and I/O routing; offers control of volume, mute, and five-band EQ for analog outputs plus I/O labeling
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone or PC in the field
- Manages EDID communications between source and switcher; allows integrators to force a source to transmit preferred video resolution and audio format
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Support for 192 kHz/24-bit digital audio
- Enables high-resolution digital audio content to pass-through the matrix switcher
- Provides compatibility with all high resolution, HDMI-based audio signals
Independent volume control, mute and five-band EQ for each de-embedded audio output
- Provides easier integration with zone control systems and for multi-channel amps without DSP functionality on board. Many amplifiers don’t provide volume, mute or EQ to discretely tailor the sound for each zone
- Eliminates external processing and higher costs associated with this functionality
Integrated HDBaseT link status monitoring
- Continuously monitors integrity of the HDBaseT cable link at each output
- Web GUI provides real-time link status, plus detailed HDBaseT and HDMI signal information
- Quick, easy verification or troubleshooting of RJ-45 termination or twisted pair cable quality
Easy to configure and manage with AMS (Atlona Management System)
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility, building, enterprise, or residence
- Available as a cost-effective server appliance, or a free software download
Integrate with OvrC cloud-based remote monitoring and management
- Use the popular OvrC platform to remotely manage, configure, and troubleshoot UHD-PRO3 Series matrix switchers for clients
Quiet, active cooling
- Temperature-based fans maintain low internal temperature while never allowing fan noise to rise above -20 dBSPL @ 1 meter
- Eliminates noise objections when matrix switcher is used within the meeting or entertainment space
Rack mountable 2U, full rack width enclosure with internal, international power supply
- Installs easily in rack mounted systems with included 19” rack mount brackets
- User guide, rack mount brackets, detachable power cable
- Note: This product will no longer include a handheld remote control beginning January, 2021. IR control codes for this product can be found in the Resources Tab in the document titled “IR Codes” or by clicking this link
- To view the product warranty, use the following link: https://atlona.com/warranty/