USB Extender Kit
The Atlona AT-USB-EX100-KIT is a high speed USB extender kit. It supports extension of USB 2.0 data up to 330 feet (100 meters) using a single, cost effective Category-type twisted pair cable. The AT-USB-EX100-KIT is ideal for popular conferencing applications such as Zoom® and Microsoft® Teams®, where USB components including laptops, cameras, microphones, and speakers are located in different areas of the room. The kit is also suitable in classrooms for routing USB between an interactive display or projector, and the instructor’s laptop. The AT-USB-EX100-KIT is comprised of locally powered transmitter and receiver endpoints. Compact enclosures and included brackets allow the devices to be discretely mounted near computers and USB peripherals. The AT-USB-EX100-KIT is a great solution for connecting USB components separated by distances not supported by traditional cabling.
- Video conferencing – The USB-EX100-KIT is ideal for soft codec and web-based conferencing applications, allowing a computer and speakerphone on a desk or meeting table to interface with a USB camera mounted across the room.
- Interactive displays and projectors – The USB-EX100-KIT provides USB extension for touch-enabled displays and projectors, allowing remote control of a computer located at a meeting table, lectern, or desk.
- Lecture Capture – The USB-EX100-KIT extends USB signals from a camera installed at the back of a classroom or lecture hall to the capture equipment located in the podium or rack.
- Point-to-point USB extender kit for devices such as cameras, speakers, and microphones as well as standard HID class peripherals
- Extends USB signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a single category type twisted pair cable
- USB 2.0 compatibility with a maximum data rate of 280 Mbps supported over HDBaseT
- Transmitter features USB type B interface for connection to a host PC, plus two USB type A ports for peripheral devices
- Receiver features four USB type A ports for peripheral devices
- Compact enclosures can be mounted in furniture, behind a display, or above a projector
- Kit includes transmitter, receiver, two power supplies, wall/table mounting brackets, and installation guide
- Ideal USB integration solution for video conferencing and UC platforms such as Zoom, Skype® for Business, Microsoft® Teams®, Cisco® Webex®, BlueJeans, and GoToMeeting®