NOTE: The AT-HD4-V41 is discontinued. The Juno 451 (AT-JUNO-451) is the new version of this product.
4 Input HDMI Switcher with Auto-switching
The Atlona AT-HD4-V41 is a 4 Input HDMI Switcher with Auto-switching, a S/PDIF digital audio output, and a high speed digital performance connection between four sources and a display or other device with an HDMI input. With integrated HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC) and Audio Return Channel (ARC) over a single HDMI cable, it simplifies system design when connected to displays that utilize those functions. Auto-switch simplifies control so that the last connected source is always displayed.
High Definition Video
- Supports all video resolutions between 480i and 1080p as well as 640×480 up to 1600×1200 for the highest quality video from these sources
- Automatically switches to the most recently connected or powered-up source
- Activated using RS-232 adjustment
ARC – Audio Return Channel
- Audio is returned from the remote display’s internal tuner or from any device plugged into it via HDMI to the S/PDIF audio output
- Allows ARC-enabled TVs, such as smart TVs, to transmit audio back to an AV receiver through the same HDMI cable used to connect the input
- Full 3D pass through capabilities. Get clear 3D video without any signal degradation
Bi-directional HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Use a single connection from your router to pass internet by HDMI cable to all your HEC capable devices
- Supports audio loop out
- Supports digital audio de-embedding for up to DTS 5.1 and Dolby Digital