NOTE: The 4K-HDVS-EXT is no longer available. The AT-HDVS-200-TX and AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE can be ordered as separate items.
The Atlona 4K-HDVS-EXT is an HDBaseT transmitter and receiver combination that delivers a complete integration solution with 4K/UHD extension, automatic HDMI and VGA input switching, and automatic display control. It includes the AT-HDVS-200-TX three-input HDBaseT switcher and AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE HDBaseT receiver. The 4K-HDVS-EXT extends HDMI up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass-through and control. This HDBaseT extender solution supports video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded multi-channel audio.
The transmitter is remotely powered by the receiver via Power over Ethernet. This makes the 4K-HDVS-EXT ideal for applications in which the transmitter needs to be installed in a location where local AC power may not be available, such as a lectern or conference room table.
For your convenience, the 4K-HDVS-EXT part number makes it quick and easy to purchase the AT-HDVS-200-TX and AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE in a single step. Both products will appear as individual line items in your order, and will be shipped in their individual packaging.
3×1 HDBaseT switcher
- Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with audio
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
- Audio input can be assigned to any of the video inputs
- Audio-only playback available without video signal present
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with HDMI sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports high resolution applications such as CAD, 3D visualization, desktop publishing, and detailed financial reporting
HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Adheres to version 1.4 specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Extended distance HDMI extension
- Transmits AV, control, and Ethernet up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Automatic Display Control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP, RS-232, or CEC.
- Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays.
- Eliminates the need for a complex AV control system
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation with no user intervention necessary
Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power for transmitter is supplied by receiver over HDBaseT
- Allows convenient transmitter installation at a lectern or conference table without the need for local AC power