The Atlona AT-OPUS-46M, AT-OPUS-68M, and AT-OPUS-810M are part of the Opus™ Series of HDMI to HDBaseT matrix switchers for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. Part of the comprehensive family of Atlona 4K HDR integration products, these 4×6, 6×8, and 8×10 matrix switchers are HDCP 2.2 compliant and support 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The Opus Series enables flexible routing to HDBaseT outputs plus two additional HDMI outputs, and is compatible with the Atlona AT-OPUS-RX receiver or AT-JUNO-451-HDBT switcher for transmission of HDMI, Ethernet pass-through, and bidirectional IR and RS-232 control signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over CAT6a/7 cable. Visually lossless VESA Display Stream Compression (DSC) enables HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 signal extension over HDBaseT with no latency. Opus matrix switchers are equipped with a comprehensive host of audio and control system integration features, making them ideal for a wide range of residential and commercial applications requiring multi-zone AV distribution.
Advanced AV Signal Distribution and Integrator-Friendly Features
All HDBaseT outputs remotely power OPUS-RX receivers via Power over Ethernet (PoE). These matrix switchers are equipped with a flexible, independent audio matrix switcher for routing de-embedded HDMI input audio, TOSLINK and analog stereo audio sources, plus return audio from a television via the AT-OPUS-RX receiver – to parallel TOSLINK digital and analog audio outputs. Flexible control capability is provided by the supplied IR remote, front panel control, and GUI-based integrated web server, as well as IR integration between locally connected sources, remote displays over HDBaseT, and a control system. Opus Series matrix switchers feature a 2U enclosure with ultra-quiet, active cooling to ensure continuous reliability.
- Residential installations – The Opus Series is ideal as the AV distribution centerpiece for whole-house video and audio, with flexible options for integrating with audio and control systems.
- Commercial applications – Opus Series matrix switchers are also ideal for a variety of light commercial, education, and corporate applications requiring compatibility with new and forthcoming devices for 4K presentations.
Atlona Opus Series
The Atlona Opus Series of HDMI to HDBaseT matrix switchers deliver high performance distribution and extension of 4K HDR for residential as well as commercial applications. The Opus Series offers performance, reliability, and powerful control and audio system integration features. See below for more information.
* To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance, CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
Please see important information below regarding compatibility of HDBaseT receivers with the Opus Series.
HDBaseT outputs for transmission of HDMI, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Extends 4K HDR video up to 330 feet (100 meters) with CAT6/6a/7 cable, or up to 295 feet (90 meters) using CAT5e cable*
- Bidirectional extension of RS-232, IR, and Ethernet control signals
- Delivers 4K HDR extension to AT-OPUS-RX receivers, or AT-JUNO-451-HDBT switchers with HDBaseT input
- * To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance, CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
Two HDMI outputs
- Opus Series matrix switchers include two 4K HDR HDMI outputs
- Provides additional flexibility to facilitate a variety of output needs and destinations
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 @ 60 Hz and Dolby® Vision™ @ 30 Hz*, as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) for 60p HDR broadcast services
- * Dolby Vision will be supported by Opus Series matrix switchers in a future firmware release.
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
Visually lossless VESA Display Stream Compression
- Enables HDBaseT transmission of HDMI up to 18 Gbps using extremely light video compression
- Innovative signal extension solution delivers very high, pristine image quality
Power over Ethernet (PoE) for AT-OPUS-RX receivers
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE is supplied by an Opus Series matrix switcher over HDBaseT
- Delivers power to the AT-OPUS-RX, as well as other compatible HDBaseT receivers*
- Allows convenient receiver installation at a display or projector without the need for local AC power
- * The AT-JUNO-451-HDBT is compatible with Opus matrix switchers, but requires local AC power.
Flexible, independent audio matrix switcher
- Provides routing for de-embedded HDMI input audio*, TOSLINK digital and analog stereo audio sources, plus return audio from televisions via the AT-OPUS-RX receiver
- Flexible options for integrating with whole-house audio systems
- * For extracting and downmixing Dolby and DTS audio, Atlona recommends the AT-HDR-M2C or AT-HDR-M2C-QUAD audio converters.
Comprehensive audio integration features
- TOSLINK digital and unbalanced analog stereo inputs
- Delivers return audio from a TV over HDBaseT via the AT-OPUS-RX receiver
- Simultaneous TOSLINK and analog stereo outputs provided for each HDBaseT and HDMI output
- Volume, mute, and five-band EQ for each output
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI inputs
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Manages EDID communications between source, switcher, and displays; allows integrators to force a source to transmit preferred video resolution and audio format
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
Integrated HDBaseT link status monitoring
- Tests integrity of the HDBaseT cable link between each output and the receiver
- Web GUI provides real-time link status, plus detailed HDBaseT and HDMI signal information
- Quick, easy verification or troubleshooting of RJ-45 termination or twisted pair cable quality
Provides HDMI signal regeneration for source devices
- Allows legacy HDMI sources such as cable television set-top boxes to be used in newer systems
- Addresses the lack of support for the HDMI clock stretching protocol required in HDBaseT extenders
Intuitive GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, I/O routing for video and audio, EDID and HDCP management, audio settings, and more
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Flexible control options for compatibility with the Atlona Velocity™ control system, as well as other third-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Includes a convenient handheld IR remote control
IP to RS-232 translation
- Converts TCP/IP commands to RS-232 commands for output to external devices over HDBaseT
- Enables single IP connection to control processor to control both IP and RS-232 connected devices at remote endpoints
Independent CEC display control to each output
- Sends display power on/off control to a specific HDBaseT or HDMI output
- Enables independent control of displays connected to the matrix switcher (as supported by the display manufacturer)
- CEC control can be triggered by IP or RS-232 control commands
Comprehensive IR control management for sources and displays
- Direct interfacing of IR from a control processor to each HDBaseT output
- Opus Series also allows remote IR control of source devices from OPUS-RX locations
Easy to configure and manage with AMS (Atlona Management System)
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility, building, enterprise, or residence
- Available as a cost-effective server appliance, or a free software download
Integrate with OvrC cloud-based remote monitoring and management
- Use the popular OvrC platform to remotely manage, configure, and troubleshoot Opus Series matrix switchers for clients
- Device can be updated in the field via AMS or the web GUI
Quiet, active cooling
- Temperature-based fans maintain low internal temperature while never allowing fan noise to rise above -20 dBSPL @ 1 meter
- Eliminates noise objections when matrix switcher is used within the meeting or entertainment space
Front panel button controls and LCD menu display
- Matrix switcher can conveniently be controlled, configured, and monitored from the front panel
- Provides easy setup, user operation, and troubleshooting
Rack mountable 2U, full-rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack mounted systems with included 19″ rack mount brackets
- Reduces installation time and cost
- Installation guide, IR remote control, rack mounting hardware, power cable (US), and captive screw connectors
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence