NOTE: The AT-HDDA-8 is discontinued. The AT-RON-448 is the new version of this product.
1×8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier
AT-HDDA-8 is a 1×8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier supporting 4K/UHD signals. 8 zones with analog and digital audio de-embedding. Ideal for TV showrooms and digital signage using cutting-edge Ultra HD resolution.
HDDA-8 passes 4K/UHD, the highest currently available resolution, plus Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X, and 3D up to 12-bit Deep Color.
HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Advanced EDID Management
- Learns reference EDID from first connected output display and mirrors to all outputs ensuring a reliable and uninterrupted AV signal
- Locking HDMI and power connectors and optional redundant power supply provided added reliability
- S/PDIF and 5-pin balanced captive screw connectors allow connection to a commercial sound system in a sports bar or other hospitality venue
- For added ease of use, purchase the Atlona Link Connect Captive Screw Ready Two-channel Audio Cable (AT-LC-CS-2CH-2M)
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
- Supports cascading up to 4x @4K/UHD
- Link status LED for source and outputs
- Field-updatable via USB port
- Supports pass through of all 3D formats
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X™
- Locking HDMI port
- Includes dual purpose wall/rack mount ears
- For added reliability use AT-PW5V3A-LOCK Optional Redundant Power Supply