NOTE: The AT-HDDA-4 is discontinued. The Rondo 444 (AT-RON-444) is the new version of this product.
1×4 HDMI Distribution Amplifier
The Atlona AT-HDDA-4 is a 1×4 HDMI Distribution Amplifier supporting 4K/UHD signals.
HDDA-4 passes 4K/UHD, the highest currently available resolution, plus Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X, and 3D up to 12-bit deep color.
HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Advanced EDID Management
- Learns reference EDID from first connected output display and mirrors to all outputs ensuring a reliable and uninterrupted AV signal
- To view the product warranty, use the following link: https://atlona.com/warranty/
- Supports cascading up to 8x @4K/UHD
- Link status LED for source and outputs
- Field-updatable via USB port
- Supports pass through of all 3D formats
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X™
- Locking HDMI port
- Includes dual purpose wall/rack mount ears
|AT-HDTX||Atlona HDBaseT Transmitter over a Single Category Cable|
|AT-HDRX||Atlona HDBaseT Receiver over a Single Category Cable|
|AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT||4K/UHD HDMI Over HDBaseT TX/RX with PoE|
|AT-UHD-EX-100CE-KIT||4K/UHD HDMI Over 100M HDBaseT TX/RX with Ethernet, Control and PoE|
|AT-UHD-EX-70-2PS||4K/UHD HDMI Over HDBaseT TX/RX Kit|
|AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT||4K/UHD HDMI Over HDBaseT TX/RX with Control and PoE|