Atlona VGA with Stereo Audio CAT5 Extender with 4xCAT5 and 1xVGA loop-outs (sender unit). Model: AT-4VGA300SL
Atlona AT-4VGA300SL designed to transfer VGA & Stereo Audio signal over cost effective CAT5 cable.This AV Extender is the smart, fast and cost-effective solution, eliminating costly and bulky VGA and Audio cables for the most efficient way to move multimedia content from player to display.
AT-4VGA300SL ( sender unit ) can be used with AT-VGA300RL ( receiver unit ) which must be purchased separatly. AT-4VGA300SL (sender unit) can also be combined with AT-2VGA300SL ( sender unit ) to increase amount of outputs.
- Extends VGA and stereo audio over one UTP CAT5 cable.
- Needs to be used in pair with AT-VGA300RL ( receiver unit )
- Supports analog stereo audio.
- Supports resolutions up to 1600×1200 @85Hz.
- Long range transmission up to 1000ft (300m)
- 1 VGA loop output for local monitor, plus 4 x CAT5 RJ45 output for remote side.
- Built in equalization and gain adjustment on receiver side.
- Receiver unit can be daisy chained to another AT-VGA300RL receiver to extended working range over 300 meters and multiple displays.
- Application for airports, train & bus stations, window display, trades shows and exhibitions.
- Resolution: Up to 1600 x 1200
- Video Bandwidth: Sender 750MHz / Receiver 350MHz-3db
- Video Input / Output: RGB Analog, 75Ω, 0.7Vp-p
- Sync Input / Output: H/V Separated, 5V TTL
- Horizontal Frequency: 30-95 KHz
- Vertical Frequency: 50-180 Hz
- VGA Connector: 15-pin Mini D-Sub (High Density)
- Analog Audio Input / Output: 10KΩ, 3Vp-p (Max)
- Analog Audio Bandwidth: 20-20KHz-3dB
- Analog Audio Connector: 3.5mm Stereo Phone jack
- Link Connector: 4 x RJ-45
- Max Distance: Up to 1000 ft. (300M)
- Power Supply: 5V DC 2000mA Regulated (External)
- Power Consumption: 500mA (Max)
- Dimensions (mm): 125x 95 x 30
- Weight (g): 280
- AT-4VGA300SL (sender unit only) x 1
- 5VDC Power Supply Adaptor (110-240v) x 1
- VGA ( male/male ) cable 3ft x 1
- 3.5mm stereo audio cable 3ft x 1
- Operation Manual x 1