PC/Laptop to HDMI Converter with Built-In Scaler Up to 1080p
The Atlona AT-HD500 is designed to take video signal from PC or Laptop and upscale it to digital HDMI output of wide-range HDTV and PC resolutions, up to 1080p or WUXGA (1920×1200). All adjustments are done on the actual scaler, which makes it very simple to use and requires no technical knowledge. Besides video upscaling, the AT-HD500 can also converts digital/analog audio signal to digital/analog format, then output to HDMI combining with the video. The Atlona converter has a comprehensive OSD menu that allows user to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for best picture quality.
- The AT-HD500 is capable of accepting all PC resolutions up to 1920×1200 and is also capable of scaling from 1080p to 1920×1200
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio size.
- Supports high resolution output :
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA.SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (30/50/60)
- Supports analog stereo and digital audio (optical) then outputs the audio to HDMI, TOSLink and mini stereo jack simultaneously.