Atlona HDBaseT DVI RX boxes feature DVI connectors instead of HDMI connectors to take advantage of the connector retention screws demanded by many applications. Ideal for electronics used in sensitive medical applications, when a compromised signal could be catastrophic. These boxes also utilize HDMI electronics so they are fully capable of transmitting embedded audio if supported by both source and display.
Complete Control, Completely Compatible
Atlona DVI receiver boxes feature complete Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control at distances up to 328 feet. We rigorously test our boxes for interoperability with third-party controls, so expect compatibility with all major control systems. The Ethernet channel can be used with any LAN connection.
For added ease of use, purchase the Atlona Link Connect Captive Screw Ready RS-232 Cable (AT-LC-CS-RS232-2M) or Atlona Link Connect Captive Screw Ready IR Cable (AT-LC-CS-IR-2M)
Secure Connectivity for Sensitive Applications
Atlona DVI receiver boxes feature captive-screw terminations for power, plus IR and RS-232 on captive screw connectors for neater racks and fewer failures.
- No power needed at the receiver
- Designed to work with AT-DVITX-RSNET
- Transmits all embedded audio signals including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Support for resolutions up to Ultra HD (4Kx2K)
- CEC pass-through so it’s easier to control the entire system
- Compatible with Atlona PRO3HD matrix switchers
- Recommended with HDCAT-8ED distribution amplifiers
- High EMI rejection for compatibility in even the most challenging installations
- Mounting ears included
- Allows direct wire connection from TX or RX to third-party IR control systems