7 Inch PRO HD Monitor with HDMI, VGA and Component Inputs
- Residential or Commercial installations – The AT-DIS7-PROHD is a must-have diagnostic tool used to confirm all cables, extenders, switchers, and AV receivers pass proper signals. As many system components and transmission gear are installed prior to installation of the displays, the DIS7-PROHD is a perfect tool to make sure everything works. The DIS7-PROHD is recommended for use with the AT-HD800 HDMI Signal Generator to generate test signals up to 1080P and 1600 x 1200 plus 3D HDTV.
- Cable, Source Manufactures – The DIS7-PROHD is ideal for Manufacturing Quality Control departments to confirm products perform at key frequencies and resolutions are working.
- Broadcast – The AT-DIS7-PROHD is a perfect tool for camera operators who want to see what is being recorded or view footage playback. Tripod mounting points on the DIS7-PROHD facilitate multiple placement options for camera and playback crews.
Note: Optional 4-hour battery available, model #AT-BAT-DIS7PRO
- 7″ PRO HDMI, DVI, VGA and Component Testing Display
- Supports Resolutions from 640×480 to 1920×1200 and 480p to 1080p
- HDMI input is fully compatible with DVI and accepts VESA resolutions up to 1920×1200
- 15-pin input for testing VGA signals and component signals (VGA to Component Adapter is included)
- HDCP Compliant and will display whether the content coming via HDMI/DVI is HDCP or not, perfect for troubleshooting.
- Professional Quality Display, offers great brightness and contrast
- Capable of 3D testing. When 3D content is being sent, the monitor will display a “3D Content is being Received” message
- Built-in speakers
- Integrated tripod mounting points on top and bottom of the unit.
- Manual button panel control
- Optional battery, model number AT-BAT-DIS7PRO